6A Division II Region II Semi-Final: Longview vs Klein Collins

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-1) vs Klein Collins Tigers (11-0)  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Klein Collins in a close one
    • Klein Collins in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/2017 at 08:00 PM

This has to be one of the best games this weekend. KC is just a bad man on offense. 

The Lobos have improved their team and line ups every week this season until their hitting on all cylinders. They know who they are now, and how to get there. KC is going to get a Lobo team that will go toe to toe with them, and can put up points too.

This is what the 3rd round is all about. 

Good luck, hope you guys can move on.. 

Lobos   31-28

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Two more sleeps.

Watching that ND game has me going. Let’s go BOS!!!

Proud of ND. To go 0-10 2 years ago and now heading to the 4th rd. What a story and have to be proud of what Coach Coplin has done so far with that Program

• Like 1

On 11/30/2017 at 11:35 AM, Matthias said:

Yeah, it looks like they were able to get some things going on offense, they just couldn't stop K-C's offense.

Dude, I sure hope this video has already been passed along to John King and his Offensive Coordinator. Even if it has, give it to him again. Like right NOW!!! This is the blueprint, it SEEMS like to be successful against them. This here my friend, is OLD SCHOOL Longview Lobo Football at it's finest. Do we SERIOUSLY have the horsepower anymore to run it still??? I mean, this reminds me of those days with Fred Hawkins, Johnathan Oliver and Johnny Garrett blasting GAPING holes. Hell, even Chris Ivory used to open these kind of holes for Vondrell McGee.

Man....... I REALLY hope John King is going to utilize this. We need a FULL HOUSE type backfield though. Something like using our biggest D-LINEMAN as a lead blocker with Jesse Anderson trailing him with his brute strength. I LOVE our two little scatbacks but, they ain't got enough a * * behind them. Just being honest and y'all know it. IF, we are going to control the line of scrimmage, we HAVE to incorporate like TWO of our most BRUTE defensive lineman for lead blockers, our best pulling guard along with Jessie Anderson finishing them off.

Buddy, if you guys can imagine that type of U.S.D.A. coming downhill at you relentlessly for 4 quarters, Klein Collins COULD POTENTIALLY have their hands full with us. You couple that with a play action here and there to Carter, Perry or Brown and we have a LEGITIMATE opportunity to advance. But, will John King think outside of the box to do something like this or will he try to use our two little scooters to get past these wooly mammoth built defensive linemen from Klein Collins??? Someone who has Intel PLEASE pass this along to John King for what it's worth. And, if you can, tell him there is a running clock in between plays and if you don't get your play in before the clock hits '0' you will be penalized. For some odd reason, he's having MAJOR problems in this area.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Quick said:

This here my friend, is OLD SCHOOL Longview Lobo Football at it's finest. Do we SERIOUSLY have the horsepower anymore to run it still??? I mean, this reminds me of those days with Fred Hawkins, Johnathan Oliver and Johnny Garrett blasting GAPING holes. Hell, even Chris Ivory used to open these kind of holes for Vondrell McGee.

. . . 

You couple that with a play action here and there to Carter, Perry or Brown and we have a LEGITIMATE opportunity to advance. But, will John King think outside of the box to do something like this or will he try to use our two little scooters to get past these wooly mammoth built defensive linemen from Klein Collins??? 

!Viva la I-formación! :D 

Bruh, you're preaching to the choir. I friggin' love the I formation! In fact, I'm probably the only Sooner fan who actually hopes for short-yardage situations because Baker will actually go under center with a fullback and tailback.

So I concur heartily. Start with a quickside guard who likes to earhole people, add in a rollin' ball of butcher knives lead blocker, and a tailback who'd rather cutback than step out...  baby, you got a stew going!

• LOL! 2