WELL IT'S PRETTY MUCH A DONE DEAL FOR NEXT SEASON

maxjean

6 hours ago, maxjean said:

?

soo...all you so called experts agree it was the right thing for the coaches here not to try and develop a qb over the past 2 years.

not caring about what you are saying here just answer my question.

1.again i will ask this to ya'll one more time..i need a answer to this question not name calling or profanity tossed my way

Ok, I’ll bite. I’m not going to pretend to know anything about what’s going on in Crockett, however I do know there could be many factors coming in to play. Perhaps their system relies more heavily on developing RB’s than Qb’s. I really don’t know. 

However, one thing that irritates me is when they tear up a new section of highway before they finish with one section they’ve been working on. I have no idea why they do it, but if it really bothered me enough, I’d probably go try and talk to someone at the highway department to get some answers. I wouldn’t go blast them on a message board about a subject I really knew nothing about. It would make me look extremely ignorant and childish. 

7 hours ago, maxjean said:

?

soo...all you so called experts agree it was the right thing for the coaches here not to try and develop a qb over the past 2 years.

not caring about what you are saying here just answer my question.

1.again i will ask this to ya'll one more time..i need a answer to this question not name calling or profanity tossed my way

1. The Head Coach at Crockett has been successful everywhere he has ever coached, so to criticize the coaching philosophy in Crockett is probably not a good idea.

2. The Head Coach at Crockett has always run an offense that was centered around the running back (tailback) being the best athlete, and he is set in his ways so don't expect that to change.

3. If you are going to be critical of any coach on this forum then it is in your best interest to do so in an intelligent manner or you will get destroyed.

4. Please stop talking about Pop Warner and Pee Wee Superbowls, nobody on here cares about that stuff. And, it has ZERO influence on what a kid does at the JR. High or High School level.

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2017 at 10:15 AM, maxjean said:

i can see us being in the same boat we were in this year all the excuses saying we were too young only having 1 senior that really had a meaningful role on the team was a load mess.the real reason was there was no QB this was the main issue with crockett who sits an entire year then an entire off season and dont even make an attempt to develop a QB is just beyond me.i have talked to the coaches aboout this a few times i have seen them around town i always get the stupid answers.the problem here is they know they need a qb but wont try to develop one.we have a good qb in the seventh grade the kids been qb all through his pop warner years and can really throw the ball and is a strong runner gets to the seventh grade they move him to rb mind you the kids been a qb since he was 8 years old but they chose to put him at rb.this lies all on the coaches shoulders look at all the blow outs we had last year.so no real qb made an entry into these games only people you know were not going to be any kind of a qb such as linemen.

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 45 - 14

(W) 60 - 32-  clock ran(W) 49 -clock ran

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 56 - 7

I felt I was reading an acute ADD sufferer........

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:15 AM, maxjean said:

i can see us being in the same boat we were in this year all the excuses saying we were too young only having 1 senior that really had a meaningful role on the team was a load mess.the real reason was there was no QB this was the main issue with crockett who sits an entire year then an entire off season and dont even make an attempt to develop a QB is just beyond me.i have talked to the coaches aboout this a few times i have seen them around town i always get the stupid answers.the problem here is they know they need a qb but wont try to develop one.we have a good qb in the seventh grade the kids been qb all through his pop warner years and can really throw the ball and is a strong runner gets to the seventh grade they move him to rb mind you the kids been a qb since he was 8 years old but they chose to put him at rb.this lies all on the coaches shoulders look at all the blow outs we had last year.so no real qb made an entry into these games only people you know were not going to be any kind of a qb such as linemen.

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 45 - 14

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 56 - 7

wb.jpg

16 hours ago, Logjam said:

Wow this has got to be one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen on this site. Not only is the post a rediculous rant that makes no sense. The grammar, spelling, and punctuation almost makes it unreadable. I would be willing to bet that you haven’t spoken one word to a Crockett coach, and if you have, it sure wasn’t with the internet tough guy attitude you just plastered on an anonymous message board. I should have realized the ignorant nonsense I was going to read when I saw the misspelled title to the thread. Bravo sir, you win internet doofus for the week!!!

......for the year!

• Thanks 1

"Mr. Madison, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

• LOL! 3

I don’t understand why folks (typically the child’s parent) think that success at peewee football in a certain position foreshadows how things will be when real football begins.

I personally prefer kids to not play peewee for many reasons.  One being that it’s not real football.  It’s Dad’s doing their best to win a physical game with physically undeveloped kids.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2017 at 9:26 PM, maxjean said:

wrong ghostrider this kid was one of several to win a championship plus compete in the superbowls 3 years in a row another group has won 2 years straight.

I must have missed those Super Bowl games, what channel were they on?

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 45 - 14

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 56 - 7

This is the biggest run on sentence in the history of writing. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:06 AM, trueblue82 said:

Judging from your posts, and since you claim to represent the majority of the Greater Crockett Metroplex, if I️ were one of the coaches, I’d be looking for a place with better fans.

I think they have already migrated to basketball season. Crockett fan ejected from Diboll gym last night. per @brandosports on Twitter.

• 10 months later...

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 45 - 14

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 56 - 7

well well well looks like i was right lol...got the qb and its turned around.

9 hours ago, maxjean said:

well well well looks like i was right lol...got the qb and its turned around.

Wow! Someone is petty! Be happy your team is winning, and I guess all of those conversations you had with the coaches in the frozen foods section at Walmart got through to them. Glad your football genius is shinning through! I mean it probably has nothing to do with all the underclassmen who played last year and everything to do with "developing a Qb". Move on bro, move on. 

24 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

Wow! Someone is petty! Be happy your team is winning, and I guess all of those conversations you had with the coaches in the frozen foods section at Walmart got through to them. Glad your football genius is shinning through! I mean it probably has nothing to do with all the underclassmen who played last year and everything to do with "developing a Qb". Move on bro, move on. 

I mean, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.....😜

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 45 - 14

(W) 42 - 0-clock ran

(W) 56 - 7

Not to open old wounds or anything but I thought ckt wasn’t developing a QB? From what I’ve been reading online the Bedford kid has really been slinging it? Is this true?