Rivercrest (12-0) vs. Centerville (9-3)

49 minutes ago, JV_COACH said:

They just beat Lovelady who beat Centerville. Rivercrest is healthy and 12-0, and nobody can take that way from them.  two o three  years ago they were 0-10. Centerville is the better team, and will win.  Rivercrest could be 6-6 and battled tested <in order to appease the lets play South Lake CARROL AND GET OUR BOYS TOUGHER mental disorder,> and they would still lose to Centerville. Rivercrest is a legit top 10 2a team in the state, and they have a legit shot at winning, but to think that intentionally scheduling losses will make you better has never been to Quitman ,Texas! 

You completely missed the point all together .. it has nothing to do with the wins and losses or mental tested .. 

When you play a cupcake schedule and your starters are out of every game by the end of the third quarter, it can make a huge difference on conditioning ..

26 minutes ago, 1Rebelblue said:

RC doesn't have a 42 or a 99, so tell me how gassed we were in the forth quarter absolutely smashing the ball down LL's throat. And the LL front seven is nothing to laugh at.

Y’all did handle that last drive very well! I was impressed . Y’all did look gassed though and even the RC fans sitting around me were saying it ..

8 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

I’d say it help a lot that we couldn’t stop the sweep for nothing and had to change to stop that I thought your coach did a good job at running it outside till we started stopping it some then just straight at us. But also we beat y’all the second half. We did nothing the first half 

14 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

You completely missed the point all together .. it has nothing to do with the wins and losses or mental tested .. 

When you play a cupcake schedule and your starters are out of every game by the end of the third quarter, it can make a huge difference on conditioning ..

We are the best 2A team in our area. Without traveling great distances there where no other top 2A teams to play. What's the next choice, moving up a division, and playing larger school. And if you play your starters in a blowout the entire game and lose a player when the game is over really means you've lost two players. The starter and the replacement that just left his position to fill in for the other starter. I guess it's all how you look at it.

28 minutes ago, 1Rebelblue said:

I thought we had moved on, but I was wrong. Gentleman, football is two halves, with four quarters. The WINNER is the team with the most point at the last wistle. As far as winning the second half. The pass to the two yard line right after halftime was incomplete. I was right there putting the tunnel away. Not even close to a catch. The refs missed it. First and goal from the two, touchdown. Then on a screen pass, your linebacker tackled our RB when the QB was about the throw the ball. Our QB rolled and broke the #1 rules for a QB, he threw back across his body while being plastered. And couldn't have thrown a better pass to LL DT. He won't do it again. Third touchdown was a great run by your RB to the five. Three plays later touchdown. All facts. I didn't want to say anything but my hand was forced. But bottom line is RC won the game, a great back and forth game. 

Your getting all worked up again for no reason. We all know you won. You asked how were y’all gassed I think my response has merit. y’all you had the better team for sure. In the first half I think we were fortunate to only be down 6. Because you shut us down completely. The second we scored on you twice. Maybe because they were worn down was my point 

1 hour ago, 1Rebelblue said:

I thought we had moved on, but I was wrong. Gentleman, football is two halves, with four quarters. The WINNER is the team with the most point at the last wistle. As far as winning the second half. The pass to the two yard line right after halftime was incomplete. I was right there putting the tunnel away. Not even close to a catch. The refs missed it. First and goal from the two, touchdown. Then on a screen pass, your linebacker tackled our RB when the QB was about the throw the ball. Our QB rolled and broke the #1 rules for a QB, he threw back across his body while being plastered. And couldn't have thrown a better pass to LL DT. He won't do it again. Third touchdown was a great run by your RB to the five. Three plays later touchdown. All facts. I didn't want to say anything but my hand was forced. But bottom line is RC won the game, a great back and forth game. 

Come on man. I didn't want to go there either but you just forced me to. Here are the facts. First, y'all won the game! Congrats. I'm not mad, just wish we would have played better. As far as the catch at the 2 ? Dude, that was the last play before halftime and it was on the opposite end of the field as your tunnel. So how can you claim you saw it?  The other great diving catch that he made was in the 3rd quarter on the same end of the field as yalls tunnel. But it was at the 14 yard line and the ref was in perfect position only 5 yards away. Pretty sure he had a much better look from there than behind the end zone. And I wasn't sure on the INT where you claimed our LB tackled your RB, so I went back and looked at the play. Wow, you must have been at the concession stand getting popcorn during this play because you couldn't be more wrong. Your RB on that play was #22. Both DEs rushed and put pressure on the QB while both DTs(76 & 67) sniffed out the screen. Actually both were in front of your RB and #76 stepped up and got the INT. There was a LB (#3) in the area, but he got there late after fighting off a block from an OL(#72). Your RB was never even touched. Actually a flag was thrown on the play for your center(#52) being 7 yards down field when the QB let the ball go. So before you come on here claiming facts, you might want to do your homework. Film don't lie. Your credibility just took a major hit! And I really liked you RC guys and enjoyed all of the back and forth. SMH 

7 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

Your getting all worked up again for no reason. We all know you won. You asked how were y’all gassed I think my response has merit. y’all you had the better team for sure. In the first half I think we were fortunate to only be down 6. Because you shut us down completely. The second we scored on you twice. Maybe because they were worn down was my point 

10 minutes ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

Come on man. I didn't want to go there either but you just forced me to. Here are the facts. First, y'all won the game! Congrats. I'm not mad, just wish we would have played better. As far as the catch at the 2 ? Dude, that was the last play before halftime and it was on the opposite end of the field as your tunnel. So how can you claim you saw it?  The other great diving catch that he made was in the 3rd quarter on the same end of the field as yalls tunnel. But it was at the 14 yard line and the ref was in perfect position only 5 yards away. Pretty sure he had a much better look from there than behind the end zone. And I wasn't sure on the INT where you claimed our LB tackled your RB, so I went back and looked at the play. Wow, you must have been at the concession stand getting popcorn during this play because you couldn't be more wrong. Your RB on that play was #22. Both DEs rushed and put pressure on the QB while both DTs(76 & 67) sniffed out the screen. Actually both were in front of your RB and #76 stepped up and got the INT. There was a LB (#3) in the area, but he got there late after fighting off a block from an OL(#72). Your RB was never even touched. Actually a flag was thrown on the play for your center(#52) being 7 yards down field when the QB let the ball go. So before you come on here claiming facts, you might want to do your homework. Film don't lie. Your credibility just took a major hit! And I really liked you RC guys and enjoyed all of the back and forth. SMH 

No, he caught the ball right before halftime. Then on your first possession in the third quarter you threw the same pass down to the other end zone. That was dropped. You stupid idiot loser. I had much respect but you are so ignorant you can't see through the basketball you guys are dribbling now. Do you want to continue. Yes I saw the ball on the ground rolling and the ref was way out of position. And do we want to bring up the three out of bounds cheap shots that LL did. One of which was right in front of you blind fans. And win the second half, that's a stupid statement for anyone to make. I'm done with LL, on to round three. Bye

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, 1Rebelblue said:

No, he caught the ball right before halftime. Then on your first possession in the third quarter you threw the same pass down to the other end zone. That was dropped. You stupid idiot loser. I had much respect but you are so ignorant you can't see through the basketball you guys are dribbling now. Do you want to continue. Yes I saw the ball on the ground rolling and the ref was way out of position. And do we want to bring up the three out of bounds cheap shots that LL did. One of which was right in front of you blind fans. And win the second half, that's a stupid statement for anyone to make. I'm done with LL, on to round three. Bye

You talking about the one where the QB got pushed out and went all the way over into the aluminum bench?

3 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

I don’t think have to lose but not playing but a half in most of your games can hurt your conditioning it’s not like y’all have a ton of kids on the sidelines so you don’t play both ways. To me it was noticeable in the second half your kids looked gased I even saw on Fox one of your fans thought the same thing. 

Conditioning?  when I saw RC play there kids looked well conditioned.  After week 3 your in shape, unless you was all ready in shape before that.

40 minutes ago, 1Rebelblue said:

Show the next pic and the next. Rode him three yards out of bounds, the shoved him into the bench. Stop sugar coating it. Facts. Oh yes we won.

I hate that I let myself get into this back and forth with you. I'm better than that. Stuff like this is what brings the integrity of this site down and for that, I am sorry. There is no place for it. I'll just say that you guys have a good team and earned the win. Congrats!!!  In closing, I'll just leave you with this. Centerville is about to beat the brakes of you guys!!!! You might want to buy stock in this company! 

#99 President

#42 VP

IMG_0813.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1Rebelblue said:

Stupid idiot loser 😂😂😂

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

I hate that I let myself get into this back and forth with you. I'm better than that. Stuff like this is what brings the integrity of this site down and for that, I am sorry. There is no place for it. I'll just say that you guys have a good team and earned the win. Congrats!!!  In closing, I'll just leave you with this. Centerville is about to beat the brakes of you guys!!!! You might want to buy stock in this company! 

IMG_0813.JPG

If they dont we will

2 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

It's all good, I'm just stating fact.