Rivercrest (12-0) vs. Centerville (9-3)

1 hour ago, 1Rebelblue said:

No, he caught the ball right before halftime. Then on your first possession in the third quarter you threw the same pass down to the other end zone. That was dropped. You stupid idiot loser. I had much respect but you are so ignorant you can't see through the basketball you guys are dribbling now. Do you want to continue. Yes I saw the ball on the ground rolling and the ref was way out of position. And do we want to bring up the three out of bounds cheap shots that LL did. One of which was right in front of you blind fans. And win the second half, that's a stupid statement for anyone to make. I'm done with LL, on to round three. Bye

What a tool...
I just became Centerville's biggest fan..

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, 1Rebelblue said:

No, he caught the ball right before halftime. Then on your first possession in the third quarter you threw the same pass down to the other end zone. That was dropped. You stupid idiot loser. I had much respect but you are so ignorant you can't see through the basketball you guys are dribbling now. Do you want to continue. Yes I saw the ball on the ground rolling and THE REF WAS WAY OUT OF POSITION . And do we want to bring up the three out of bounds cheap shots that LL did. One of which was right in front of you blind fans. And win the second half, that's a stupid statement for anyone to make. I'm done with LL, on to round three. Bye

Hehehe. Ref, you better get yourself in position!!! And this was the only pass play for LL on the opening drive of the 3rd quarter!

Rebel this is getting a little unfair. 

IMG_0816.PNG

• LOL! 1

On 11/27/2017 at 3:04 PM, jett2010 said:

#99 plays all aspects of the game, against BS I seen him do kickoffs, punts, run the ball and play defense.... Took a gang load of tackles to get him down.... I think he may he even blocked a FG not for sure but good luck both squads

Been watching him last couple years. Just getting bigger and better. He blocked 2 FG attempts in last game against BS. Best of luck to both teams. We will be watching.

9 minutes ago, hacksaw77864 said:

Been watching him last couple years. Just getting bigger and better. He blocked 2 FG attempts in last game against BS. Best of luck to both teams. We will be watching.

To me he looks to be a little slimmer not that was fat at all but he looks to be in better shape and more athletic 

3 hours ago, DAhomer said:

If that's what y'all call these sorority pillow fights competing.  Then I see why region 3 gets the brakes beat off of them in the semis.  👀😙

You GUARANTEED a Wolfe City win over San Augustine. You have ZERO credibility. I award you NO points, and may GOD have mercy on your soul. 

21 hours ago, 1Rebelblue said:

We are the best 2A team in our area. Without traveling great distances there where no other top 2A teams to play. What's the next choice, moving up a division, and playing larger school. And if you play your starters in a blowout the entire game and lose a player when the game is over really means you've lost two players. The starter and the replacement that just left his position to fill in for the other starter. I guess it's all how you look at it.

Heck yea move up a division in the preseason if you know you are going to have a good team.  Much rather lose 4 preseason games against tough competition than to beat weak teams by 50.  But a lot of people like being able to say "JV will get some quality time in this game".  Go play Mt Vernon, De Kalb, Pewitt etc...

17 hours ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

Hehehe. Ref, you better get yourself in position!!! And this was the only pass play for LL on the opening drive of the 3rd quarter!

Rebel this is getting a little unfair. 

IMG_0816.PNG

Yea poor officiating.  To be in the correct position he should have been 40 yards away back by the deflated tunnels.  Then he would have had a clear view of the play.  I guess this is what is considered by RC as bad officiating. No wonder they almost lost the LK game.

Well, they won the lk game and they won the LL game, guess they better win the cville game or it really doesn't matter after that. Will have been a great season for them any way you slice it. If they win this week they get my team or Wolfman's team.. It don't get easier and it don't get slower from here on out. Might actually run over to Athens this week with my oldest boy and catch this game. Probably be fun to watch. Haven't laid eyes on RC this year, but have seen what cville brings to the table, could be a fine game to spectate upon.. Chain out.. 

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

You GUARANTEED a Wolfe City win over San Augustine. You have ZERO credibility. I award you NO points, and may GOD have mercy on your soul. 

Hey I was completely wrong about Wolfe City they let me down but I have in no way, shape, or form predicted any outcomes of this game.  You win some you lose some.  I took an L on the WC game.