Rivercrest (12-0) vs. Centerville (9-3)

2 hours ago, DAhomer said:

Hey I was completely wrong about Wolfe City they let me down but I have in no way, shape, or form predicted any outcomes of this game.  You win some you lose some.  I took an L on the WC game.  

That WC team was flat out horrible....what were you thinking?

42 minutes ago, CF21 said:

What did y'all do with 1Rebelblue? All of his crazy posts are gone and he has fallen silent..... :lol:

The calm before the storm! Word on the street is that he has an old recipe for crow that's been handed down for generations. Even has to drive a few miles North into Oklahoma to find some of the seasonings. Takes 2 days to prep and marinate. No time for the small talk on here. Said for us not to worry about serving up any crow if Centerville wins, the Rebels like eating their own! 😳

• Like 1

If anyone thinks RC is ready for whats coming down the tracks at them they're sadly mistaken. CV is going to run through RC. They've never even thought about the physicality they're about to run into. Gonna be like a husqavarna chainsaw vs a baby pine tree. I hope those Rivercrest parents have good dental insurance because they'e gonna need it.

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

If anyone thinks RC is ready for whats coming down the tracks at them they're sadly mistaken. CV is going to run through RC. They've never even thought about the physicality they're about to run into. Gonna be like a husqavarna chainsaw vs a baby pine tree. I hope those Rivercrest parents have good dental insurance because they'e gonna need it.

Basically the same was said about Lovelady, wasn't it? Not saying RC will win, but c'mon. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

Basically the same was said about Lovelady, wasn't it? Not saying RC will win, but c'mon. 

No, people were saying LL was really good. Cville makes a living trucking people, it's what they do, hahahaha, basically its all they do. But they really do it well, really big though not as big as last year, but still really large. They are simple to defend, one dimensional for the most part, but you hafta get it done and that's the hard part. 

2 hours ago, Lambo said:

Don’t forget David and Goliath.  Strangest things can bring you down.  Sometimes it is brut force sometimes it can be mental superiority 

45 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I' jist tired of rc acting like they're someone or have done something.

I'm not much of a #### talker but as a Dad of two of the kids on this Rivercrest team, in my mind they have done something! If we don't win tomorrow so what! They have made school history and that I am very proud. Why is it a bad thing to be proud of what they have accomplished?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Thats 2 more playoff wins than his program has had since 2009.  

rabble.  

While you have spoken the truth i know if Joaquin played RC it would be a 4+ td game. Joaquin Catches the bad breaks every year and everyone knows it. The only teams with a chance to win the region was Joaquin Centerville S.A. Big Sandy and maybe  Carlisle. Joaquin drew a short straw and had to play a very good Centerville team at about 75%. We all know who's going to win this game and we all know it' not even gonna be close.

2 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Do you need to borrow that guys special ice when hes done with it?  

Naw im happy lol. Kinda upset with the way we ended our season buts its alright. I just hate everyone acting like this is gonna even be competitive when they know.

5 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Naw im happy lol. Kinda upset with the way we ended our season buts its alright. I just hate everyone acting like this is gonna even be competitive when they know.

I'm not knocking CV because we all know that we will have to play our best football to win, but what if we do? I remember a couple of guys on here saying we stood no chance against LL.

1 minute ago, RebelFan1 said:

I'm not knocking CV because we all know that we will have to play our best football to win, but what if we do? I remember a couple of guys on here saying we stood no chance against LL.

If ya'll beat Centerville I will come on here and accept i was wrong and y'all have arrived.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Greezychef said:

Mart, thrall, Lovelady would say differently.   Oh, and btw,  only Mart is still playing.  Thrall got destroyed.   

Lovelady won that game because cville gave it away. Mart is Mart.