Rivercrest (12-0) vs. Centerville (9-3)

9 minutes ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

Been a great year for Rivercrest. Made history with their first playoff win in school history. I'm happy for em. Didn't think they would pull it out against Centerville, as many have pointed out in this post, they haven't played anyone that can compare to Centerville's size and speed. I honestly  have to laugh at how some of the Rivercrest fans act on here. 

In all honesty it' not the kids fault they lost this game like this. They've never been hit I'm the mouth like this. It's hard to capture that feeling in practice.

31 minutes ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

Been a great year for Rivercrest. Made history with their first playoff win in school history. I'm happy for em. Didn't think they would pull it out against Centerville, as many have pointed out in this post, they haven't played anyone that can compare to Centerville's size and speed. I honestly  have to laugh at how some of the Rivercrest fans act on here. 

Nice to see some RC people have class.

23 minutes ago, RebelFan1 said:

I'm still here. What can I say? Centerville was just to much for us handle. People were right about tackling a horse and a cow. To my senior you have nothing to be ashamed of. You played your heart out. Congratulations on a great year. 

I can respect this as well.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

I apologize for the ice booty butt pop, didn't realize a woman was in here.  Sorry 

Hey, the Shelbyville coach called. Wants to know if you’re interested in the OC job there. Says you’re highly qualified for the offense he wants to run. He’s planning on installing the old SWINGING GATE! 

11 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Lol.  Starting to think lloyd has a point. 

The only point Lloyd has is the one on top of his head. As for us, Lambo, stop making excuses. We got beat. End of story. We will have to be better next year than we were this year, just to make the playoffs. The way I see it, our new district will consist of us and some combination of Tenaha, Timpson, Garrison, Cushing, Carlisle, Beckville, Shelbyville, and San Augustine. Of those 8, 5 played football this weekend. It ain’t getting any easier. 

7 hours ago, RebelFan1 said:

I'm still here. What can I say? Centerville was just to much for us handle. People were right about tackling a horse and a cow. To my senior you have nothing to be ashamed of. You played your heart out. Congratulations on a great year. 

I was there last week. It was a rough night. I'm sure your boy made you proud!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jorr2car said:

As soon as we pulled in the parking lot to the game, my kid said "it should have been us playing tonight". Felt bad for him.

No sir, fuel for the fires of future endeavors. We teach our kids lessons but life teaches the hard ones.. After my boys last game he walked over to me and holding back tears he said.. Dad it's over, and I smiled and said, no son its just staring. 

• Like 3

It was a blowout as expected but it was nice to meet Lionpride, lion1996, and Jorr2car.

Rivercrest was gassed in the second half. They could throw the ball some but all of this “best qb in Texas” talk is just not the case .   

Rivercrest did not handle the whipping well with a lot of after the whistle stuff . I was very very impressed with Centervilles composure and discipline . It was a whipping 

1 hour ago, yourteamstinks said:

It was a blowout as expected but it was nice to meet Lionpride, lion1996, and Jorr2car.

Rivercrest was gassed in the second half. They could throw the ball some but all of this “best qb in Texas” talk is just not the case .   

Rivercrest did not handle the whipping well with a lot of after the whistle stuff . I was very very impressed with Centervilles composure and discipline . It was a whipping 

It was good meeting up with y'all too.

After driving to the basketball game, sitting in the stands there, then driving down to Athens, my back was killing me. Had to stand 2nd half. 

Y'all some good people!

On 11/30/2017 at 7:29 PM, Greezychef said:

:munch:

Centerville rolls.  

I have seen many games since the early 60s and by far the favorites win out as they did in this game.  I have also seen many upsets in the past 40+ years as have u.  That is why the games are played.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 9:13 PM, jorr2car said:

1rebleblueballs is a no-show....

Nope I'm right here, what? Am I supposed to come on here and get in to it with you guys and seeing my son walk off the field for the last time in high school with tears in his eyes. It's not worth it. You people do nothing but try to goat people into confrontation, while hiding behind your keyboards. I make no apologies for taking up for my son, admit it or not, most fathers would have done the same. Saying that, it's been a great year for Texas high school football.