3AD1

Wall | Franklin | Yoakum | Grandview

4AD2

Graham | WO-S | Cuero | PG

4AD1

Argyle | Carthage | Midlothian | La Vega

5AD2 

Aledo | PNG | Frisco - LS | Calallen 

Alright. I marked out what I got wrong thus far. Still not looking too bad. 

Teague is great on both sides of the ball and talent all over the field same for rockdale they have been tested alot this season and both had really good districts... Imo the two best districts in 3a d1 hands down.... Now im not saying grandview dont have a chance but man these two teams are really good

I picked La Vega, but I think they have the hardest game in round 4. LH played them them tough earlier in the season. It was a 1 possession game through the majority of the game. 

Stephenville, Kennedale, and Carthage I feel have the best chances of moving on.

Carthage over Hendo ..........competitive game, but Carthage wins by at least 14

La Vega over L H.............L H defense looks to be hit or miss, so I take La Vega by 21

Kaufman over Kennedale............my mild upset pick........close game either way

Hirschi  over Stephenville............thinking Ville has a small letdown from last week, and that is enough for Hirschi to win

21 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I picked La Vega, but I think they have the hardest game in round 4. LH played them them tough earlier in the season. It was a 1 possession game through the majority of the game. 

Stephenville, Kennedale, and Carthage I feel have the best chances of moving on.

Hobbs had a big game in the first meeting. Ran a rushing TD over 90+ yards and also had a +90 yard scoop and score on defense. 

Vega coach admitted afterwards that he dialed it back on offense some because he wanted drives to matter. 

Crazy stat. LH ran 41 plays in first half. Vega ran 8. 

41 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Carthage over Hendo ..........competitive game, but Carthage wins by at least 14

La Vega over L H.............L H defense looks to be hit or miss, so I take La Vega by 21

Kaufman over Kennedale............my mild upset pick........close game either way

Hirschi  over Stephenville............thinking Ville has a small letdown from last week, and that is enough for Hirschi to win

we will see how our 2 different picks play out. Im really pulling for Ville to go on after beating argyle

On 11/29/2017 at 9:35 AM, dean1345 said:

4A D1     Argyle /Kennedale / Carthage / LaVega     

4A D2      Graham / Gilmer / WOS / Cuero

Carthage, LaVega and Kennedale still in and did not see Stephenville making such a great run.

Graham and WOS still in but underestimated PG and Wimberley.