Pleasant Grove basketball season starts next Monday!

orangethunder1

10 hours ago, orangethunder1 said:

Pleasant Grove Hawk football season ends tomorrow so get ready to root on the basketball team next Monday!!

Get ready for a BIG PG run in basketball

sports fans. We have Xavier Benson (SR) 6'3 Forward/Center, Aaron Harmon (SR) 6'3 Forward, Luke Harmon (SR)Β 5'10 Guard, Ben Harmon (SOPH) 6'1 Guard........ Landon Jackson (Freshmen) 6'5 Center.... Β Layton Jackson 6'5 Center/Forward.... Yes, the Harmon boys are all brothers and all three start on the football team #10, #11, #25.Β 

The Jackson boys are brothers also, Landon plays football #40 DE/OLB. Their dad is 6'11 so they're probably not done growing.

Xavier Benson needs no introduction.... Great football and basketball player and headed to Texas Tech next year.

Watch out for Marcus Burris 6'4 (Freshmen) Forward/Center and a backup on the defensive line #44.

We also have several other kids that are good players. Once football season is over keep an eye on this bunch in the playoffs....we'll be there.

1 minute ago, PGHAWKS2 said:

Get ready for a BIG PG run in basketball

sports fans. We have Xavier Benson (SR) 6'3 Forward/Center, Aaron Harmon (SR) 6'3 Forward, Luke Harmon (SR)Β 5'10 Guard, Ben Harmon (SOPH) 6'1 Guard........ Landon Jackson (Freshmen) 6'5 Center.... Β Layton Jackson 6'5 Center/Forward.... Yes, the Harmon boys are all brothers and all three start on the football team #10, #11, #25.Β 

The Jackson boys are brothers also, Landon plays football #40 DE/OLB. Their dad is 6'11 so they're probably not done growing.

Xavier Benson needs no introduction.... Great football and basketball player and headed to Texas Tech next year.

Watch out for Marcus Burris 6'4 (Freshmen) Forward/Center and a backup on the defensive line #44.

We also have several other kids that are good players. Once football season is over keep an eye on this bunch in the playoffs....we'll be there.

Layton Jackson's is a Soph

2 minutes ago, PGDad said:

but not after I post "I told ya so" every day for at least a month.

Lol been waiting to post that for a while now aintcha? The best chance is definitely this year but y'all got some hellacious obstacles in your way still. Good luck to y'all.

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol been waiting to post that for a while now aintcha? The best chance is definitely this year but y'all got some hellacious obstacles in your way still. Good luck to y'all.

lol yeah, ya know it. Hell, I might even go through all my posts from years back just to remind some of ya'llΒ how long I've been predicting this year:)