Pleasant Grove basketball season starts next Monday!

orangethunder1

1 hour ago, PGDad said:

lol yeah, ya know it. Hell, I might even go through all my posts from years back just to remind some of ya'llΒ how long I've been predicting this year:)

well if you say the same thing over and over...and over again...surely you are bound to get it right eventually lol

1 minute ago, playactionpass39 said:

I think what he meant was he predicted many times that the 2017 Football Season was going to be the Year of the Hawk!!!

Lol yeah, that's what he meant. But don't let him fool ya......He's been predicting wins against the big boys even when they weren't good lol. I ain't mad at him though, gotta support the school.

Jeez...ya'llΒ don't really listen. I'm most definitelyΒ a Hawk fan but I am a big Class of 2018 fan. Since these boys have entered the program, our program has "improved exponentially" every year. I don't recall a year when we "weren't good." We have been a real threat in every game we have been in since these guys started playing Hawk Football. Were we always up to the task? No, but every game prepared us for this year and this year we are not going to let anyone stop us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We get it Pops.....2018 supporter. Hear ya loud n clear.

Still gettinΒ used to this new forum...it's got it's good and bad....I wish you could still see who liked your post and sometimes when I write a new post is double posts older posts....damn thats a lot of posts

13 minutes ago, PGDad said:

Still gettinΒ used to this new forum...it's got it's good and bad....I wish you could still see who liked your post and sometimes when I write a new post is double posts older posts....damn thats a lot of posts

Lol I know man, just giving you the bizz.

23 hours ago, orangethunder1 said:

Pleasant Grove Hawk football season ends tomorrow so get ready to root on the basketball team next Monday!!

Basketball already started, they are 3-1, but they may be without all the football players a little longer. Looks like they may have a Regional Final berth.Β