Best Coaching job in East Texas

justafan

I'm not sure they will win another game or not. But it really doesn't matter. The guy from New Diana should win it. I remember when they were in the Dist with us Waskom Paul pewitt ore city and those guys. And they were terrible. What a great turn around

6 minutes ago, justafan said:

I'm not sure they will win another game or not. But it really doesn't matter. The guy from New Diana should win it. I remember when they were in the Dist with us Waskom Paul pewitt ore city and those guys. And they were terrible. What a great turn around

I agree, Robbie Coplin is one heck of a coach. And he was a pretty good kicker in college too.

Too early to declare a winner.........State championships aren't until late December...........If turning around a program is the main criteria, then the Waskom coach and Carthage coach get the same due........neither of those programs were powerhouses until their head coach's arrival......and both are still in the playoffs as of now..........and if Tenaha wins state, and no other East Texas team wins state, why wouldn't their coach get the award.................that being said, yes the New Diana coach has done really well there

23 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Too early to declare a winner.........State championships aren't until late December...........If turning around a program is the main criteria, then the Waskom coach and Carthage coach get the same due........neither of those programs were powerhouses until their head coach's arrival......and both are still in the playoffs as of now..........and if Tenaha wins state, and no other East Texas team wins state, why wouldn't their coach get the award.................that being said, yes the New Diana coach has done really well there

agreed. there are a lot of good coaches out there this year in the East. Yes Surratt is good but im not going to gloat on him until we hold the title for most state games won in the state. I think its his personal goal. i know its mine ( the last statement is me being a proud Carthaginian wanting more; no hate)

1 hour ago, cotton84 said:

Don't forget PG. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2017 at 10:37 AM, justafan said:

This year?

On 12/1/2017 at 10:58 AM, cotton84 said:

The main criteria is how have they done this year. 

• Like 1

Darren Preston, Carthage D.C. Over the last few years, how many times has his starting D had a shutout after halftime?  When my son played for them up until he graduated last year, it was pretty amazing the adjustments he would make at half.

2 hours ago, t-dub said:

Darren Preston, Carthage D.C. Over the last few years, how many times has his starting D had a shutout after halftime?  When my son played for them up until he graduated last year, it was pretty amazing the adjustments he would make at half.

Hmmm... thought u was a beckville guy.