Pleasant Grove vs Melissa 4A Div2 Region Two Final

futfan

PG vs Melissa Reg 2 Final  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents Region Two?

Just now, Texski said:

I too am wondering the answer to this.. Arkansas High? They finished reg season 5-5 and even though they are 6A in AR class if they were in TX would be 4A D1..so nope. Paris...umm nope. Gilmer? nope ..Celina? nope..Aubrey?...nope..I'm also think nope to Pitt and L-E.

I already said it. Come on man, keep up.

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Don't tell me no lies. If I can't get in when I get there, I'm going to be angry LOL.

You are not the only one who will be angry. I really doubt the 4K sold. I think Melissa barely had had 4k combined at 1st 3 playoff games and this one 1 hour 15 min drive.

33 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

There is a big difference between fire and confidence and just flat being rude, offensive and disrespectful. I'm definitely ok with players and fans having confidence and doing some smack talking, but his posts are over the line. I don't care if he is a player (which I doubt), a fan, your boy as you have called him or just a poster trying to stir up trouble, no one, not even you or any poster should condone his conduct. 

I agree and don't condone the disrespectful part but love the passion. 

I'm not 100% sure who it is but all the PG Hawks are "my boys," but my actual boy...well he's a pretty good wordsmith...he'd either get banned in a second if he went off on here or weave a web of words that leave you wondering if you got insulted or not:)

Tonight:

PG comes out strong and doesn't let up. The offense will stick to the ground and score a few times drawing the defense toward the line of scrimmage. After that, the air attack hits and it's game over. The defense might let a couple of TDs get by them but the margin of victory witll be PG by 3 TDs.

So wonder how many excuses PG and all of east Texas will use tonight after Melissa wins. So far it' been the refs fault, players fault, coaches fault, we are having a down year, but a week ago all we heard was how mighty the Buckeyes are and that Buckeye offense can' be stopped. The black flag defense has turned the corner and are back. Buckeyes lose and all excuses come back. Rusk was supposed to be way to fast and athletic well we handled them. Last but no least, Melissa hasn' played anybody, but here we are. So what excuses will we hear after tonight????

8 minutes ago, RedRed said:

So wonder how many excuses PG and all of east Texas will use tonight after Melissa wins. So far it' been the refs fault, players fault, coaches fault, we are having a down year, but a week ago all we heard was how mighty the Buckeyes are and that Buckeye offense can' be stopped. The black flag defense has turned the corner and are back. Buckeyes lose and all excuses come back. Rusk was supposed to be way to fast and athletic well we handled them. Last but no least, Melissa hasn' played anybody, but here we are. So what excuses will we hear after tonight????

Whatever you can come up with is what I expect.  How many have you thought of, because you are the one who is gonna be needing them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RedRed said:

Anybody can lay blame on any of the factors you came up with, but the fact of the matter is one team goes home while the other advances.  It doesn't get any simpler than that.

If Melissa wins, I'm pretty sure most of the posters on here will be back with their congratulations.  I know I will be back.  Excuses will made most of the time by the loser, but in the end does it matter?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RedRed said:

The weather. The sun. The moon. The stars. 

35 minutes ago, RedRed said:

I figure it will be kinda like the Tatum game. If there are any excuses, it will be about why we didn't beat ya'll by more.

2 hours ago, PGDad said:

I agree and don't condone the disrespectful part but love the passion. 

I'm not 100% sure who it is but all the PG Hawks are "my boys," but my actual boy...well he's a pretty good wordsmith...he'd either get banned in a second if he went off on here or weave a web of words that leave you wondering if you got insulted or not:)

Tonight:

PG comes out strong and doesn't let up. The offense will stick to the ground and score a few times drawing the defense toward the line of scrimmage. After that, the air attack hits and it's game over. The defense might let a couple of TDs get by them but the margin of victory witll be PG by 3 TDs.

There was nothing about his post that was passionate, except passionate disrespect. It wasn't about coming out and playing their best or saying how hard they have worked and that they are confident. It was about bashing a team and fans. And it was about calling names and very offensive, uncalled for names at that. You can sit back and condone his passion but not once have you called him out on his conduct and language. Quit being his friend and patting him on his backside and stand up for what's right. Nobody deserves the comments he has made.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, RedRed said:

I'm making a list of excuses right now. I have to have a backup plan man.