Pleasant Grove vs Melissa 4A Div2 Region Two Final

futfan

PG vs Melissa Reg 2 Final  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents Region Two?

2 is a sophomore and has been a pleasant surprise this year. He is versatile. He can play FB,TB, or WB

22 is a senior and probably the fastest of the running backs. Great patience and vision. Been hurt this year so his numbers are down 

21 is just a monster. Quick. Tough. Athletic. Best all around back we have. Plays both ways and has a motor that won’t stop. Dual threat. Both sides of the ball. 

15 is a senior and a tremendously strong athlete. Great hands and quick to the hole. Did I say he was strong?

25 is a senior and has been a nice asset for us this year. Dual sport athlete with great hands. Had a tremendous 7on7 tourney 

33 is a stud in waiting. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Nope. Was on the sideline for it. I stand by my statement. I know your guy is the fastest kid in district in track.

Guys* 

Despite having the fastest 4x100, and 2nd fastest 4x200, we didn't have an individual competitor in either. You really want to see someone fast, watch Kalon Barnes from Silsbee. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

2 is a sophomore and has been a pleasant surprise this year. He is versatile. He can play FB,TB, or WB

22 is a senior and probably the fastest of the running backs. Great patience and vision. Been hurt this year so his numbers are down 

21 is just a monster. Quick. Tough. Athletic. Best all around back we have. Plays both ways and has a motor that won’t stop. Dual threat. Both sides of the ball. 

15 is a senior and a tremendously strong athlete. Great hands and quick to the hole. Did I say he was strong?

25 is a senior and has been a nice asset for us this year. Dual sport athlete with great hands. Had a tremendous 7on7 tourney 

33 is a stud in waiting. 

Love 33 how he runs so low and with power. Seen defenders bounce off of him that dove at his feet. LOL

4 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Love 33 how he runs so low and with power. Seen defenders bounce off of him that dove at his feet. LOL

Yes I agree. It’s a shame he hasn’t gotten more playing time. But he has studs in front of him too. When it is his time to shine, I have no doubt he will

17 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

What the Atlanta backs could do with a line like PG's. 

Yeah the big guys up front are awesome. They should be able to serve Melissa more than a short stack of pancakes! 77 is worthy of D1 offer. 90 steam roller Toler plays like he is mad. 79 is a monster. They all can move on their feet.

58 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

What the Atlanta backs could do with a line like PG's. 

We would have won state in 15 and make a good playoff run in 16 and would also hurt some feelings this year. We have too much speed and not enough size. If PG had King It would be bad for everybody they play lol

1 minute ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

We would have won state in 15 and make a good playoff run in 16 and would also hurt some feelings this year. We have too much speed and not enough size. If PG had King It would be bad for everybody they play lol

King is fast. No, blazing fast. PG limited him to next to nothing though. 

46 minutes ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

No way y’all was beating the Gilmer All Stars in ‘15.