Pleasant Grove vs Melissa 4A Div2 Region Two Final

futfan

PG vs Melissa Reg 2 Final  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents Region Two?

23 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

And to top it all off, PG is stronger. Somebody post that PG 2017 preseason hype video!!!

You guys are awesome lol. What proof do you have that PG is stronger than Melissa? Are the weight room stats posted somewhere? I'd be interested to see maxes for both of these teams. I'd be willing to bet it's much closer than you'd expect.

27 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

This was the preseason strength and conditioning video. I think it’s pretty well done. You can’t really tell anything strength wise, just a cool video I came across. 

Can anybody tell me why I can't see any videos or video links?  All I see is a lot of white space...

Shreveport News reported the Revenge tour for PG is over, as of now, the Hawks have defeated all the teams that had recently given them an early ticket home.
Out of all those teams, almost without exception, PG has either been the underdog in the public eye, or on paper.
Once the game is played, the naysayers have been hushed, perhaps a serving of crow or two has been grilled.

The Hawks have heard it all before. They are used to it. Everyone has that stud, or that Dback, or that receiver that the Hawks won't be able to handle.
Yet, here we are.

Hawks have outstanding athletes also, but they do not have success because of any one particular athlete, but rather their unity play.
They are well coached, and well motivated.

After the game, Melissa may be just the next name on the list.

On another note, with Friday just around the corner I want to take the time to say that all smack talk aside as a Melissa supporter, best of luck to PG and congrats on the successful season and program. And if PG wins come Friday then I’ll be pulling for ya from then on out hopefully all the way to a SC. But until then Go Cards RED! RED! Also, safe travels for everybody planning to attend and God Bless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NTXballgamer11 said:

On another note, with Friday just around the corner I want to take the time to say that all smack talk aside as a Melissa supporter, best of luck to PG and congrats on the successful season and program. And if PG wins come Friday then I’ll be pulling for ya from then on out hopefully all the way to a SC. But until then Go Cards RED! RED! Also, safe travels for everybody planning to attend and God Bless.

Classy. Thanks 

Dillon will probably be the most affected by the wind as kicker, but with 88 points from his feet as a sophomore, this young man has already a career worth of experience kicking, he will be fine.
PG can pass or run, and they can pass long or short, but out of their formation, they do it very well. I don't think wind will be a big factor.

• Like 1