Carthage (13-0) vs Henderson (11-2) at SFA (7:30 p.m. Friday)

Sportsfanatic1

Henderson vs Carthage  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Rematch

• Henderson Lions
    • Carthage Bulldawgs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2017 at 01:30 AM

48 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Really half of the bench?  Pretty sure it was still only offense on the feild with a few defensive guys. After watching a video of it looks like there were more Henderson players down there then Carthage, and as far as the coaches coming out are you implying they were a part of it cause I'm sure both coaching staff were out there to wrangle in there players.

Cry me a river.  Not one player from Carthage’s bench went across the field out coaches made sure of it.  This coming from a school that makes a habit out of fist fights. Kilgore ring a bell.  Your team left the players box which is a penalty and got involved in the fight that should warrant at least half of your team being ejected.  Why are y’all still on here after two days.  Let it go you guys were not the better team and the 35-0 score shows that.  You can’t accept the fact that the DAWGS thumped y’all twice.  

2 minutes ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Cry me a river.  Not one player from Carthage’s bench went across the field out coaches made sure of it.  This coming from a school that makes a habit out of fist fights. Kilgore ring a bell.  Your team left the players box which is a penalty and got involved in the fight that should warrant at least half of your team being ejected.  Why are y’all still on here after two days.  Let it go you guys were not the better team and the 35-0 score shows that.  You can’t accept the fact that the DAWGS thumped y’all twice.  

Thinking ol LaVega, or whoever might be feeling like they gots on some MilkBone flavordt undershorts! True storie