Kennedale vs Kaufman 4A D1 Region 2 Final

EastTex45

11 hours ago, Marinedad55 said:

Got our butt kicked tonight by a better team.. Fumbles snaps over punters head , punt return for TD .. You name it and we did it wrong.. But the boys never quit I'll say that at least.. First time I've seen 3 players kicked out of a game for personal fouls though??

Kaufman had a third down and 4 early in the second qtr. and chose to run the ball. Not sure why they didn't attempt to throw the ball since they were having success with the pass. The run was stuffed and it was off to the races for Kennedale.

10 minutes ago, texasblues46 said:

Kaufman had a third down and 4 early in the second qtr. and chose to run the ball. Not sure why they didn't attempt to throw the ball since they were having success with the pass. The run was stuffed and it was off to the races for Kennedale.

Yeah we got a little "out coached " too...

• Like 1

On 12/9/2017 at 9:33 AM, texasblues46 said:

Had a feeling you would show up here to crow about something your team couldn't get done. Have fun in 3A next year.

LOL neither of our teams were going to be able to handle Kennedale.

You just thought I was trolling Kaufman, when in reality Kennedale is just that much better. A one dimensional running attack was not going to beat Kennedale.

And by the way we will still be in 4A, just moving to D2.