Waskom 9-4 VS Newton 12-0 Dec 8th at Lufkin

Wild74

Waskom VS Newton  

93 members have voted

1. 1. For Region 3 Title who wins

21 hours ago, touchdownlsu said:

Wrap it up! Waskom is done. Newton will dominate this game.

Hopefully Newton don't think like you, if so they'll be sent home with a LOSS don't go in there so cocky! I have to say touchdownlsu your the best st stiring the pot! LOL Goodluck to Newton Eagles

43 minutes ago, WaskomFan said:

All I have to say is it'll be a good game! Good luck to both teams! Let's just accept the fact that both teams deserve to be here no matter what and let's hope for a good game, Go Wildcats and Congratulations to Newton Eagles

Two good teams equals a great game. Good luck to Waskom and Newton. I pray for an injury free game and for the Lords protection for all traveling to and from the game.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I've been hearing Lexington for the past 20 years ... and every year they fall by the wayside, usually before now ... they play in a weaker region generally against weaker talent .... tru storie ...:basketball:

I’m just saying man. But what do I know. 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Waskom scored exactly 0 points on WR ... and you think they are gonna score 38 on Newton's defense?   You have taken delusional to a new level ... b0201.gif

Don't judge Waskom by the WR game. For all you know the WR game could have been a set up to give all of you cowbells something to talk about. I don't think Waskom will score 38, I believe in our kids. Similar to the way Garrison thought thy could beat Waskom last Friday. 

That's why they play the game. It's not decided by old #### on Smoaky.  

8 hours ago, CACTUS1 said:

I've seen Newton play and beat teams that beat Waskom.. haven't viewed them personally. . I'm just stirring the pot.. I know all Waskom fans are proud of their team and should be...they are up from a beating Newton gave them last year in 1st round of playoffs. Wish y'all the best but Newton is more than Newton this year..and that speaks volumes. 

Don't judge Waskom by the West Rusk game. Totally different team after that game. 

All WR had to hang their hats on this year was beating Waskom. Well what did that get them. An early shot at a basketball district title.

On 12/3/2017 at 12:23 PM, Nick2011 said:

Didn’t look like it to me. They couldnt score a point against us, and could only score 14 points against Arp! 

If you ask me, we let you guys win. Strategy. We're in the 4th round now as a result of that strategy. Were is WR, oh yea playing basketball. I'm glad WR season success is dependent on beating Waskom. Maybe if you guys look at a bigger picture, you might go farther next season. 

3 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

He's referring to the year we literally lost 25 kids to injuries and/or bad decisions. Don't matter how full the stable is if your whole starting unit gets whiped out lol. We had a WR taking snaps at QB and the water boy played RB.....had cheerleaders on the line, it was an awful year. Literally did have a WR taking snaps as QBs 1 through 3 were gone for the season early.

We'll have to draft some of the EF cheerleaders for the line. Our girls are much too purty!! OUCH!!

2 minutes ago, Wildcat2018 said:

Don't judge Waskom by the WR game. For all you know the WR game could have been a set up to give all of you cowbells something to talk about. I don't think Waskom will score 38, I believe in our kids. Similar to the way Garrison thought thy could beat Waskom last Friday. 

That's why they play the game. It's not decided by old #### on Smoaky.  

Newton put a goose egg on Garrison....Kirt jumped on their wagon.....he also picked Newton over Waskom in the SC  game......Cowpatty methane gas getting to him. Heard he was chasing a cow and the cow came to a really quick stop and ole Kirk couldn't stop fast enough....it wasn't pretty! :injured:

• Like 1

Waskom has a very tall ladder to climb in this game, Newton will be the best team we have played this year by far, they have a size advantage, and can match Waskom's speed maybe even faster than Waskom. Difference in this team and the Newton team we played in the championship game is Newton can pass. This 9-4 Waskom team has surpassed in my view expectations, they  got on a good playoff roll after the West Rusk game and have been playing their best football of the year. Since most of this team will be back next year I look for another good playoff run again, Waskom just needs to play the best they can and if your out matched you are out matched. You played 14 games and that is about 4 more than I thought they would play. Good luck to the Wildcat and if you lose, lose to the best but I am holding out for a upset,,,:crossfingers::crossfingers:

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity, how many of you remember how many times as waskom fans we were scolded for predicting 3-4-5 td wins on the way to our first state championship? I distinctly remember words like "y'all don't know because y'all haven't been this far" and you sound like an idiot predicting wins that bad this deep. 

This is the fourth round in case y'all forgot and if you think newton wins this by 30 you are fooling yourself. Waskom will not lay down. They may not win but bet newton will know it was a fourth round game by about 10 pm Friday night

2 hours ago, WaskomFan said:

Hopefully Newton don't think like you, if so they'll be sent home with a LOSS don't go in there so cocky! I have to say touchdownlsu your the best st stiring the pot! LOL Goodluck to Newton Eagles

I’m not stirring the pot. Just telling it like it is. Personally I would like to see Waskom win and represent D9 but it’s not happening this year.

52 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Waskom has a very tall ladder to climb in this game, Newton will be the best team we have played this year by far, they have a size advantage, and can match Waskom's speed maybe even faster than Waskom. Difference in this team and the Newton team we played in the championship game is Newton can pass. This 9-4 Waskom team has surpassed in my view expectations, they  got on a good playoff roll after the West Rusk game and have been playing their best football of the year. Since most of this team will be back next year I look for another good playoff run again, Waskom just needs to play the best they can and if your out matched you are out matched. You played 14 games and that is about 4 more than I thought they would play. Good luck to the Wildcat and if you lose, lose to the best but I am holding out for a upset,,,:crossfingers::crossfingers:

Now that’s a great post!