Waskom 9-4 VS Newton 12-0 Dec 8th at Lufkin

Wild74

Waskom VS Newton  

93 members have voted

1. 1. For Region 3 Title who wins

18 hours ago, justafan said:

It's bad is what I was told 6-8 guys including #20. Afraid it's going to be a uphill battle. 

I have to go ahead and say this now, #10 , #21 , #55 are the only ones missing and they have been for weeks except 10 but ", TK Hamilton #20 will play tonight with no problems

25 minutes ago, WaskomFan said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but that was what 1st week of season I'm pretty sure teams mature. If y'all play them now you lose!!

I don't think so ... Newton was going through the same hardships as Silsbee early in the season.  Even the Silsbee fans were saying that newton totally dismantled them ... Newton has matured as well ...

19 minutes ago, WaskomFan said:

I have to go ahead and say this now, #10 , #21 , #55 are the only ones missing and they have been for weeks except 10 but ", TK Hamilton #20 will play tonight with no problems

amazing how the truth gets stretched lolol.....Good luck to yall tonight. All of D9 is pulling for you! Especially us Arp fella's

1 minute ago, LSUTIGERS said:

As if that wasn’t bad enough they’re moving up a class.😜

Good thing they will be literally stacked next year....Just hope they decide to move a certain kiddo to qb. Not gonna mention his name but he's a special one that was there this year and stood out defensively in the district!