Waskom 9-4 VS Newton 12-0 Dec 8th at Lufkin

Wild74

Waskom VS Newton  

93 members have voted

1. 1. For Region 3 Title who wins

1 minute ago, BD04 said:

Is Coach

I wonder how Coach WT is now . Would you happen to know? Knew he had the lung transplant a couple years back but have not really heard how he is doing. 

He’s getting around pretty good considering. Has a great staff with him so it eases the load. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Arp hammered Boling in the simi. They was beat to hell going into the final. VJ limped all in warmups. 

They should have had em at RB last year IMO..  he couldn't get started going being in the QB position. . He is one of those runners that if u catch em before he gets going he can be contained easy.. But if you let that big joker get to rolling.. Haha better tackle low.......

2 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Nick, you guys must have played a bad game against Waskom? You guys were night and day a better team. 

21, 10, 50, 20, 25, never even saw the field against y'all. Are you #### retarded are trying to troll

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Lol. Or trying to troll***

I mean we've been watching you do it all week and you ain't even that good at that. You damn sure don't know anything about the game of football. Only thing you've succeeded in this week was embarrassing yourself and the town of Newton. So do or say what you want, just know the room is laughing at you not with you.

Just now, Cats98 said:

I mean we've been watching you do it all week and you ain't even that good at that. You damn sure don't know anything about the game of football. Only thing you've succeeded in this week was embarrassing yourself and the town of Newton. So do or say what you want, just know the room is laughing at you not with you.

Eh... I don’t think you have watched me do much of anything this week. You’re right as I do not know much about the game of football. I’m sorry to bother you so much, Cats98. 

Newton kind of went into a shell on offense and mostly just ran the ball and the clock in the 2nd half. They started the game out with a wide open pass and run attack and scored 35 quick points, then they seemed to just put it on cruise control offensively and coasted ...

Great season Waskom ... keep it rolling Newton ... 

Nothing needs to be said injuries or not, Newton is the better team and we noticed that, if you have any sportsman ship you go ahead and admit that Newton was the better team tonight no matter what and Waskom and I will be pulling for Newton they rest of way, Go Eagles LOL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Way to go Waskom, seen that fire in you like the ‘13 team. However you boys need to be picking each other up and not pointing fingers. Looking for great things next year. 

Oh and each of y’all need to grow about 3” and put on 20# of muscle, tired of being smaller than our opponents every single game, LOL