6A Division II State Quarterfinals: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (12-1) vs Lufkin Panthers (11-2)  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2017 at 07:00 AM

23 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Child please. If it wasn't for Manziel (one player), A&M would still be irrelevant to human life. Only recently did they start pulling in blue chippers on a consistent basis and even then, still havent done jack squat. You poor folks probably think Jimbo gonna bring you a Natty, imagine believing that. lol

Btw, I find it funny that someone with "Johnny Football" as their handle is calling out someone like VM for off the field actions. Absolutely hilarious, haha. Also more indication that you have personal hatred toward VM. Just let it go man..

Anyway, Back to this LP-LV game Saturday, looking like 11 mph winds. Early indications of a day full of running the ball.

So basically you couldn't respond to the fact that A&M had FOUR NFL-caliber RBs at a time when you said they "weren't worthy" of someone who couldn't hack it in Division 1 football (awesome eye for talent, you've got!)..... So you started taking shots at the team and my handle on here (Johnny Manziel being a bad person doesn't magically make anyone else good.... although I think trying to explain relative privation to you is going to be way too much for you to handle). Also, Johnny made it to the NFL despite off-the-field problems, something Vondrell was never able to sniff LOL!

Wow. I've never seen such a shifting of the goalposts when someone is utterly defeated. 

Also, pointing out facts is not "harboring personal hatred". I didn't MAKE him get arrested for drunk driving. And I didn't make him academically ineligible... 

• Like 1

Not responding to the Aggot anymore. 

Too easy owning him in a debate + lacks football knowledge. JF wants yall to know that Pete Robertson was a better Lobo than Aaron Johnson because Robertson made the NFL and AJ didn't. lol

Let's go Lobos! 

23 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Not responding to the Aggot anymore. 

Too easy owning him in a debate + lacks football knowledge. JF wants yall to know that Pete Robertson was a better Lobo than Aaron Johnson because Robertson made the NFL and AJ didn't. lol

Let's go Lobos! 

I humbly accept your admission of defeat. :)

• Like 1

Btw. The actual number of first day ticks sold at Lobo was 2214 per the ticket lady...not that it matters. Going to be very full early. I'm so ready for Saturday. Great football weather...Saturday afternoon games are the best..Lobos by 7 !!

2 hours ago, Gametyme said:

They're eating there own. I love it.

Slap a Lobo Day just around the corner 007 you're invited 

I am hating that it will be bitter party of 2, Saturday evening.  I told y'all about all that slapping talk.  It comes back to haunt you!  

GO LOBOS 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

I am hating that it will be bitter party of 2, Saturday evening.  I told y'all about all that slapping talk.  It comes back to haunt you!  

GO LOBOS 

How is that any different than the beat Lp stuff that’s been going around or the smack talk from lobo fans though? Just wondering. If y’all lose on Saturday, you don’t think that’s going to come back and haunt certain individuals in this thread and on the 6A forum? 

It’s not going to haunt anyone. If we lose we lose.  I want us to win, but what happens on the field will decide that.  That ball bounces funny sometimes.  Lufkin deserves to be here as does Longview. I want us to win and make a statement doing it.  Lufkin could do that exact thing to us.  All we all can do is talk.  Coach King, Coach Quick and their young men will give everything they have all week and especially Saturday. These are two storied programs. Neither has anything to hang their head about if a loss comes.  They have earned the right to be here and the respect that goes with it.  Good luck Lobos and to our East Texas brethren Panthers.   Make us proud Longview Lobos.  We love you!!!!

• Like 3

Message boards have zero relevance on this or any other game. Neither the players nor the coaches give two ####s what is said here. 

Whatever the result of the game, it will be due to the long hours of physical and mental preparation done by those on the field of play.

The fans are just noise. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gametyme said:

They're eating there own. I love it.

Slap a Lobo Day just around the corner 007 you're invited 

Just a little debate. No animosity toward JF, the real animosity is tomorrow which will go in Longview's favor by 14!

• Like 2