6A Division II State Quarterfinals: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (12-1) vs Lufkin Panthers (11-2)  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2017 at 07:00 AM

Great game.  I hate it for the folks that slipped out early thinking it was over!!

more penalties than I like. Some very questionable calls   It was great to see 2 East Texas teams still playing at this level of football

Wonder where we will be next week!! 

I would love to have a green and white Christmas!!

7 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Do you have the radio for the game? If so I'll try to get video and we can piece something together.

I’ll check when I get home but both Longview and Lufkin broadcasts were set to record 

16 minutes ago, Quick said:

My hat goes off finally to the Head Coach John King. He deserves coach of the year ESPECIALLY when his young 

a * * son almost single handily kept Lufkin in the game. And, Game Ball to Kamden Perry. I am nick-naming Kamden Perry the Bailsbond Man for bailing Haynes King out of jail the entire game.

I don’t have a dog in this one, I’m a Carlisle fan, but to call a high school kid that is pretty low. I hope you get banned from  Smoaky. That’s about as sorry as you can get. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Playfor77 said:

I don’t have a dog in this one, I’m a Carlisle fan, but to call a high school kid that is pretty low. I hope you get banned from  Smoaky. That’s about as sorry as you can get. 

If you have followed Quick, you know he clearly wants Haynes to fail.

Quick to criticize em when he messes up, won't give em props when he does well.

He made some bad throws this game, but made way more good throws including the game winning dagger to Kamden.

Quick forgets that Haynes had another TD pass to AC called back because of holding.

Those FG misses were really what I was worried about throughout the game. Not Haynes at all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

If you have followed Quick, you know he clearly wants Haynes to fail.

Quick to criticize em when he messes up, won't give em props when he does well.

He made some bad throws this game, but made way more good throws including the game winning dagger to Kamden.

Quick forgets that Haynes had another TD pass to AC called back because of holding.

Those FG misses were really what I was worried about throughout the game. Not Haynes at all.

Did his kid or grandkid get beat out? Just curious?

It was a good game ,  a nail biter.  But there were several posstions that made me wonder if Longview could pull it off. Luckily was hard to stop.  I don’t think our corners are playing up enough and covering as well as they should.  I believe if they played Anderson more it would have been a better game.  I do not understand longview declining the penalty and not going for 2.  I thought we came out pretty flat at times. Glad they see the win. Lufkin played tough ball.  We are going to have to step it up!!

1 hour ago, Quick said:

This message is SPECIFICALLY to ANTI, dude please shut the hell up from now on about Haynes King. He is still a teenager and quit giving the other team bulletin board material!!!!!! SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!!!!!!! 

I don't know who you think you're talking to..but unless you want a trip to Good Sheppard, watch yourself. 

• LOL! 2

14 minutes ago, DTrump said:

Did his kid or grandkid get beat out? Just curious?

He's a Bero scrub that knows nothing about winning, but tries to lecture others about winning.

Lobo football was a joke when he played.

Congrats to the Lobos on another semifinal trip! Please pay no mind to Bero scrubs trying to lecture you on winning! You all are doing just fine!

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

He's a Bero scrub that knows nothing about winning, but tries to lecture others about winning.

Lobo football was a joke when he played.

Congrats to the Lobos on another semifinal trip! Please pay no mind to Bero scrubs trying to lecture you on winning! You all are doing just fine!

Dang LOL