Another side effect of marijuana use.

DaveTV1

Just like the potheads trying to make excuses instead of what is probably causing the increase.  I highly doubt it's a coincidence that homelessness started rising once pot was legalized.  I hear the potheads talk about how they can't wait until it's 4:20 or 4/20 like it's an obsession.  I heard one person say that were giving up pot so they could enlist in the military.  Two months later they said they changed their mind, because they couldn't give up their beloved pot.  

I'm not trying to listen to them, they're bragging to their friends at work.  The only reason my place of employment drug tests is if there is an injury on the job.  Otherwise you can use at will.  Thank goodness one of the pot heads was injured at work Sunday, so she's going to be terminated and she won't be covered under workman's comp.  They're too stupid to realize that when they go to be treated they will also have to submit to a drug test to receive treatment.  Then they fail the drug test, and they still think their injury is covered.  Guess what ?  They sign papers to get the job that it's mandated, and they lose their job.  It's easier to get a job while you have one.  They might find employment elsewhere, but it will be at entry level pay generally.  That's why many are homeless.  As for pot smokers, they let them in back in the 80's, but if they tested positive at MEPS or while serving they were discharged.    

I went to MEPS in Shreveport in 1987, and it was basically a party scene the night before the physicals and testing.  That's back when the drinking age was still 18.  I remember bathtubs full of ice, beer, and wine coolers.  Only one person during the four times I went failed their drug test.  I used it for a reason to get out of school, but later thought about making a military career.  I've already explained why I opted out on SDC before.  The thing is alcohol is out of your system generally within 8 hours.  The same can't be said for your precious weed.    

On 12/6/2017 at 8:20 PM, Greezychef said:

Dave, are you, in your own mind, superior to most of the rest of us?

Why, because I feel that pot use is wrong, and shouldn't be legal ?  That I can see that it's only something that will create for people ?