UIL Realignment 2017-19

Tiger1995

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

OILERS GO DII !!!!!!!!!!

Looks like we will stay district foes. I would rather go North but you are more than likely right about them sending us East. At the next school board meeting I should probably bring up purchasing a couple of new buses for all the traveling we'll be doing. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, odetoapig said:

Do not see this happening.  If you have a 7 team district then you are going to have a 4 team district or two with only 93 schools in DI.  You do the math and that is only 23 schools per region which is less that 6 per district.  

Yes, but there may be some 5 team districts and a couple 7 team districts.

33 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

If we turned in 333 on snapshot day, then why does the UIL show us at 336? Not saying they are wrong, just wondering how they are getting those numbers. Anyone know? 

I also notice that Grand Saline number changed to 309

7 minutes ago, misterdoright said:

East Texas 2A - D1

San Augustine

Shelbyville

Joaquin

Timpson

Tenaha

Garrison

No one would have very far to travel and would make for interesting district

That would be the ultimate district of DOOM! There would be a team sitting at home that could win a lot of districts!

Just now, 1jacket said:

Curious to see where EF goes . Will they keep them with Arp and Troup since West Rusk is probably moving up or will they put them with Daingerfield and Paul Pewitt.

2 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Lone Oak, Rains,Winnsboro,Mt Vernon,Commerce, and Mineola. But Bohman dropped  and they could fit in.             

We are gonna possibly have to pick up either Mineola or Winnsboro to have a 6 team district.....unless both run just keep us at 5 with Tatum, Gladewater, White Oak, West Rusk, Sabine.

Hell, I dunno what'll happen honestly lol

6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We are gonna possibly have to pick up either Mineola or Winnsboro to have a 6 team district.....unless both run just keep us at 5 with Tatum, Gladewater, White Oak, West Rusk, Sabine.

Hell, I dunno what'll happen honestly lol

Jefferson

• Tubaman2018 changed the title to 4A-2 Region 1: District 4
  • RETIREDFAN1 pinned this topic
  • Mr. P unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Mr. P locked this topic