Tiger1995

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Y'all got a good squad returning. You never know. That next year, prolly gonna be real real rough lol. WR will be losing everything and Tatum will have one of the better teams in a long time. Gladewater always has hog maulies up front....their run game will give 3A fits.

GW will probably average next year but has some good talent coming. Within 2 years they will be tough to beat in 3A. 

1 hour ago, stjamesgate said:

Diboll could be placed into current District 11...Trinity, Kirbyville, Buna, Woodville, Coldspring, Warren.  Kountze is dropping and that would be an easy 1 for 1.

How you doing? Haven't heard anything out of you in a while?

1 hour ago, JV_COACH said:

Here would be the classifications for football if they did not split the divisions, but since they do these are the basketball divisions. It i actually easier to do basketball because the numbers are more spread out. Now imagine this is the early 80’s and only one team makes the play-offs. Imagine this is the late 90’s and only two teams go, imagine this was before we went full out participation trophies and only three teams made the playoffs.
Ponder goes to region 1.
I did my best to go west to east with the enrollment numbers I have, and from the top of my head,but remember  when I lay down my head and feet are both even. 
The Dallas Schools and Charter schools make this difficult. Dallas, asking coaches to drive so many miles upon miles, coach and drive in city traffic is taxing.

District 9
*Callisburg

*Gunter

*Pilot Point
*Whitesboro

*Van Alstyne
*Pottsboro

*Howe

*S&S Consolidated

District 10

*whitewright

*Leanord

*Commerce

*cooper

*Priarieland  

*Chisum

*Bonham

*Lone Oak

District 11 (Dallas Isd)
* A plus

*Life Oak Cliff
*Madison

*Harmony Prep

*Summit Prep

*Williams

District 12

*Grandview

*Maypearl

*Rio Vista

*Eustace

*Kemp

*Scurry

*Edgewood

*Keene

District 13

*Alba

*Rains

*Grand Saline

*Quitman

*Mount Pleasant Chapel Hill

*Dangerfield

*Winnsboro

*Mount Vernon

District 14

*Hughes Springs

*Jefferson

*Dekalb

*New Boston

*Red Water

*Pewitt

*Atlanta

*Queen City

District 15

*Arp

*Harmony

*Troup

*West Rusk

*Mineola

*Winonia

*Sabine

*Gladewater

*Cumberland Prep

District 16

Tatum

Waskom

E.F.

White Oak

New Diana

Ore City

You have to add Bells and Blue Ridge, I know both of them will be moving up from AA and there may be others.  Also Ponder is in 9AAA now, what are you going to do with them?

21 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

GW will probably average next year but has some good talent coming. Within 2 years they will be tough to beat in 3A. 

Same here, the horses are coming. Think we will be pretty rowdy next year though. Return a 3 year starter at QB and about 5 to 6 starters on each side of the ball with the district champ freshmen/JV team to fill the holes.

Just now, stjamesgate said:

Going good.  Gonna be holding my breath until February now though.  How have you been?

About as good as a 67 yr old worn out old coach could be ... still in the edu bizness - trying to get to the half-way point of the 41st year ... think about ya'll often

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stjamesgate said:

Going good.  Gonna be holding my breath until February now though.  How have you been?

Kirbyville, Buna, and Warren need to find another district .... ya'll gotta be wearing out some buses ....

2 minutes ago, DOB said:

Kirbyville, Buna, and Warren need to find another district .... ya'll gotta be wearing out some buses ....

That's for sure, that Buna trip is something else.  But when I hear of some West Texas travel I shut my mouth, I guess it could be worse.  Should be an interesting alignment.  Crockett goes up as well.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stjamesgate said:

That's for sure, that Buna trip is something else.  But when I hear of some West Texas travel I shut my mouth, I guess it could be worse.  Should be an interesting alignment.  Crockett goes up as well.  

Yea, but out in West Texas the trip could be two hundred miles but if they turned the lights on their stadium you could see them when you go out to get on the bus .... lol ... no BIg Thickets there 

• Tubaman2018 changed the title to 4A-2 Region 1: District 4
  • Mr. P unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Mr. P locked this topic