UIL Realignment 2017-19

Tiger1995

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will boldly predict two 5 team districts and two 6 team districts.

Sabine Pass, Evadale, West Hardin, Burkeville, Colmesneil (if they play)

Grapeland, Lovelady, Iola, Overton, Mt. Enterprise (if they play)

Bowie, Maud, Clarksville, Detroit, Cumby, Campbell

Wortham, Dawson, Frost, Hubbard, Chilton, Mart (unless CPS intervenes to stop the abuse to the other teams in this district)

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

20 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

District 7

Pleasant Grove

Liberty Eylau

Spring Hill

Gilmer

Pittsburg

District 8

Brownsboro

Bullard

Rusk

Center

Canton/Madisonville

I think what they will do, for what it is worth.... Is take Rusk and move them south with some combination of Jasper/Center/Huntington/??? or put them west with Fairfield/Madisonville/Robinson/Connally... Just a thought... Rusk usually finds themselves in a traveling district, I don't think they would get lucky enough to be with Bullard/Brownsboro/Canton

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

(c)  Knowledge and skills.

(1)  Mathematical process standards. The student uses mathematical processes to acquire and demonstrate mathematical understanding. The student is expected to:

(A)  apply mathematics to problems arising in everyday life, society, and the workplace;

(B)  use a problem-solving model that incorporates analyzing given information, formulating a plan or strategy, determining a solution, justifying the solution, and evaluating the problem-solving process and the reasonableness of the solution;

(C)  select tools, including real objects, manipulatives, paper and pencil, and technology as appropriate, and techniques, including mental math, estimation, and number sense as appropriate, to solve problems;

(D)  communicate mathematical ideas, reasoning, and their implications using multiple representations, including symbols, diagrams, graphs, and language as appropriate;

(E)  create and use representations to organize, record, and communicate mathematical ideas;

(F)  analyze mathematical relationships to connect and communicate mathematical ideas; and

(G)  display, explain, and justify mathematical ideas and arguments using precise mathematical language in written or oral communication.

Sorry ... just doing a walk through ... you passed ... but you might mention permutations - they might be to infinity and beyond ...

D1 - Amarillo Highland Park, Boys Ranch, Panhandle, Sanford-Fritch, Sunray, West Texas
D2 - Floydada, Hale Center, New Deal, Olton, Sundown
D3 - Forsan, Hawley, Post, Stamford, Winters
D4 - Ozona, Junction, Harper, Center Point, Sabinal, Bracketville

D5 - Alvord, Chico, Lindsay, Olney, Seymour, Valley View 
D6 - Celeste, Collinsville, Honey Grove, Quinlan Boles, Tom Bean, Trenton, Wolfe City
D7 - Cayuga, Cross Roads, Italy, Itasca, Kerens
D8 - De Leon, Hico, Mason, Goldthwaite, San Saba

D9 - Big Sandy, Bogata Rivercrest, Como-Pickton, Harleton, Hawkins, Linden-Kildare, Union Grove
D10 - Beckville, Garrison, Joaquin, Tenaha, Timpson, Shelbyville
D11 - Alto, Centerville, Cushing, Jewett Leon, Normangee, Price Carlisle
D12 - Deweyville, Groveton, Hull-Daisettia, San Augustine, West Sabine (Someone has to go south to make this a 5 team district)

D13 - Axtell, Bosqueville, Bruceville-Eddy, Crawford, Holland, Moody, Valley Mills,
D14 - Hearne, Marlin, Milano, Riesel, Rosebudd-Lott, Thorndale, Thrall
D15 - Kenedy, Refugio, Shiner, Wallis Brazos, Weimar, Yorktown, 
D16 - Ben Bolt,Freer, Riviera Kaufer, Santa Maria, Three Rivers

5 minutes ago, WindthorstFan said:

D1 - Amarillo Highland Park, Boys Ranch, Panhandle, Sanford-Fritch, Sunray, West Texas
D2 - Floydada, Hale Center, New Deal, Olton, Sundown
D3 - Forsan, Hawley, Post, Stamford, Winters
D4 - Ozona, Junction, Harper, Center Point, Sabinal, Bracketville

D5 - Alvord, Chico, Lindsay, Olney, Seymour, Valley View 
D6 - Celeste, Collinsville, Honey Grove, Quinlan Boles, Tom Bean, Trenton, Wolfe City
D7 - Cayuga, Cross Roads, Italy, Itasca, Kerens
D8 - De Leon, Hico, Mason, Goldthwaite, San Saba

D9 - Big Sandy, Bogata Rivercrest, Como-Pickton, Harleton, Hawkins, Linden-Kildare, Union Grove
D10 - Beckville, Garrison, Joaquin, Tenaha, Timpson, Shelbyville
D11 - Alto, Centerville, Cushing, Jewett Leon, Normangee, Price Carlisle
D12 - Deweyville, Groveton, Hull-Daisettia, San Augustine, West Sabine (Someone has to go south to make this a 5 team district)

D13 - Axtell, Bosqueville, Bruceville-Eddy, Crawford, Holland, Moody, Valley Mills,
D14 - Hearne, Marlin, Milano, Riesel, Rosebudd-Lott, Thorndale, Thrall
D15 - Kenedy, Refugio, Shiner, Wallis Brazos, Weimar, Yorktown, 
D16 - Ben Bolt,Freer, Riviera Kaufer, Santa Maria, Three Rivers

I would love to have Groveton in district

Centerville was in D12 last year.  I know there are ton more schools closer to SA than these.   I put SA in 12 since looking at the Map HD, Deweyville, Groveton, and WS will be grouped together.  SA just made sense to me - but then again we are talking about UIL!!! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WindthorstFan said:

Centerville was in D12 last year.  I know there are ton more schools closer to SA than these.   I put SA in 12 since looking at the Map HD, Deweyville, Groveton, and WS will be grouped together.  SA just made sense to me - but then again we are talking about UIL!!! 

It makes sense...but a lot of driving

1 hour ago, uniballer said:

I think what they will do, for what it is worth.... Is take Rusk and move them south with some combination of Jasper/Center/Huntington/??? or put them west with Fairfield/Madisonville/Robinson/Connally... Just a thought... Rusk usually finds themselves in a traveling district, I don't think they would get lucky enough to be with Bullard/Brownsboro/Canton

Silsbee dropping to D2 might pull Jasper south. 

2 hours ago, neveragain said:

I will boldly predict two 5 team districts and two 6 team districts.

Sabine Pass, Evadale, West Hardin, Burkeville, Colmesneil (if they play)

Grapeland, Lovelady, Iola, Overton, Mt. Enterprise (if they play)

Bowie, Maud, Clarksville, Detroit, Cumby, Campbell

Wortham, Dawson, Frost, Hubbard, Chilton, Mart (unless CPS intervenes to stop the abuse to the other teams in this district)

Bremond will be in the mart district

5 hours ago, debragga said:

Crandall might end up in that district, if we don't go with DISD we're kinda in no man's land

What ... no Combine High School Harvesters? BTW, did that "Cotton" restaurant ever reopen?

My favorite sign - "Welcome to Crandall ... Home to a Thousand Friendly People and a Few Old Grouches"

• Tubaman2018 changed the title to 4A-2 Region 1: District 4
  • Mr. P unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Mr. P locked this topic