Goodell extension

MrBuddyGarrity

Goodell is obviously big buddies with several of the more powerful liberal owners ....Jerruh on the outside looking in on this one ... 

The main question is ... What does Spacegoober think????  Where is Spacegoober? .... :woot: Could Space actually be Tony Romo?????? .... We haven't seen nor heard anything out of him since Romo was canned for Dax .... :woot::p:woot:

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Goodell is obviously big buddies with several of the more powerful liberal owners ....Jerruh on the outside looking in on this one ... 

The main question is ... What does Spacegoober think????  Where is Spacegoober? .... :woot: Could Space actually be Tony Romo?????? .... We haven't seen nor heard anything out of him since Romo was canned for Dax .... :woot::p:woot:

I hope if Smoaky admins ever comes to their senses and bans me, that Spacegolfer comes out the woods in my defense. He has been a faithful lacky for 'olTony, and a stand up guy. True storie

• 5 months later...
On 12/7/2017 at 11:41 PM, Doomer said:

I hope if Smoaky admins ever comes to their senses and bans me, that Spacegolfer comes out the woods in my defense. He has been a faithful lacky for 'olTony, and a stand up guy. True storie

Hey I would be there for you! Of course it would have to be when I am not doing my "Color Commentating" for the network...... LOL!

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1