Stephenville Vs WF Hirschi

Jacketdawg

1 hour ago, hollywood91 said:

After a rough couple of seasons, Stephenville is back. Mostly juniors this season and have grown up fast. Best Jacket defense we’ve seen in a long time. Offense is starting to gain steam. 

Good to see Stephenville back in the thick of things Hollywood. 

9 minutes ago, hollywood91 said:

Stephenville’s defense proved they could slow down one of the states top QB and RB duos. Next up, Kennedale and their daunted wing-t offense. The Ville is very familiar to the wing-t and Kennedale of recent years. Should be another dandy. 

Good luck to the Vill this week you guys are on a roll,would like to get to watch Graham and Ville both play for a title! 

The game was fun to watch but turnover plagued.  The Ville can't have another game like that in my opinion.  The comments about the defense are correct whether anyone has seen them or not.  They are very physical and actually one of the better defenses I have seen in Stephenville since I began watching them back in the late 80's.  That said anyone can be beaten on any given day if positions are played correctly, you don't tackle or if a better team shows up on the other side of the ball.    This team is fun to watch because no one expected them to be in this position.