MEME it up, fuzzball!

TheShadowKnows

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Didnt we just kill 200+ Russian backed mercenaries in Syria?  Just saying. 

Shut up Greezy, don't you know that Trump is literally Hitler? 

XFjzhDh.jpg

Not only that, but he wants a military parade, which means that he's also literally Chairman Mao: 

pdA8BsR.png

And, like most wealthy New Yorkers, he's a total Russian fanboy. Which makes him the reincarnation of Stalin himself:

7jzYHSq.jpg

But what's really gonna cook your noodle is that it turns out that, not only is Trump the worst president and human who ever lived, but he's actually literally Satan himself:

J7dJi8t.jpg

Welcome to modern American discourse, where reason and logic don't matter, so long as you know that Hillary won the popular vote, Russia cheated, everything Trump does is horrible, and facts don't matter. 

f3wwWTp.jpg

• Thanks 2

My oldest son has a masters degree in math and he tutored college kids in advanced math and physics at LSU ... he had one of those "scientific cackalaters" that would do stuff that made my head hurt just watching him trying to explain it to me ....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Rustic jet ski
$5,000
Timpson, TX

This rustic jet ski is what started it all folks! This is your opportunity to own a legend and be the envy of the swamps.

No automatic alt text available.

Kolmes or REB ... I figure either one of you could use this to get around in down there in the swampland ... better snap it up before somebody else beats you to it ...

Edited by KirtFalcon