4A Div 2 Semifinal Pleasant Grove vs Graham

orangethunder1

Semi final in Frisco Star  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to the Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2017 at 12:30 AM

17 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

One thing I’ve noticed about Graham through the years.  They seem to dictate the pace of the game.  When playing these high flying east Texas speed teams they find ways to slow the game down, eat clock and get them out of their comfort zone.  It hasn’t always worked, but they have managed to compete in close games with them.  I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t a 14-12 type game

How did that game plan work in 2012 against the Buckeyes in the state semi finals?

Gilmer 50 -- Graham 7.......That's how it worked.

Give me a break with your "Graham slows the game against East Texas teams"

PG is going to crush Graham. PG in a blowout win.

Edited by Mavchamp
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, metalhead10 said:

How did that game plan work in 2012 against the Buckeyes in the state semi finals?

Gilmer 50 -- Graham 7.......That's how it worked.

Give me a break with your "Graham slows the game against East Texas teams"

PG is going to crush Graham. PG in a blowout win.

I did say it doesn’t always work for them.  

1 hour ago, chukslegacy said:

everyone keeps saying that and it aint happened yet! WOS shows why they still DADDY!!

Lol, WOS ain't the same caliber this year. I just don't see anybody beating PG this year. Honestly, I'm not even sure WOS beats Wimberly this week.

Edited by Eagle8

12 hours ago, dean1345 said:

We can speculate every game on "if's" but I just believe it was fate and move on. I was in attendance for that game and knew very little about either team. Injuries are part of football and we can always make statements about injuries, fumbles and bad calls by referees. Unfortunately, we live in a flawed world and face reality that **** happens. 

I understand. I had seen Celina the week prior, and they had a prolific pass game that year. Pingleton had over 3000 yards passing. Fate maybe, I just feel like losing a dynamic player like that definitely makes a huge impact. Everything is speculation until it happens.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol, WOS ain't the same caliber this year. I just don't see anybody beating PG this year. Honestly, I'm not even sure WOS beasts Wimberly this week.

I'm with you. I think they let the wrong team hang around till the 4th this week. 

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm with you. I think they let the wrong team hang around till the 4th this week. 

the hate towards WOS from you east texas people is what drive the chain gang defense! PG is overrated and that will show IF they can get by Graham.  WOS defense will shut down Wimberly and the offense will show why they are reigning CHAMPS!! im keeping notes so I can say I told ya so losers!!

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

I just hope PG can get by Graham and WOS beats down Wimberly so we can settle this. PG or whoever better get ready for a physical game on both sides of the ball!

I watched the Salado game and your "chain gang" defense couldn't even cover the jr high routes that Salado ran. You better hope that PG gets knocked out this week or that Wimberly goes ahead and saves your dignity because if y'all end up against PG, you will be embarassed in front of 20K people and a regional TV audience. 

45 minutes ago, CF21 said:

I watched the Salado game and your "chain gang" defense couldn't even cover the jr high routes that Salado ran. You better hope that PG gets knocked out this week or that Wimberly goes ahead and saves your dignity because if y'all end up against PG, you will be embarassed in front of 20K people and a regional TV audience. 

Salado 0. Did you miss that part!

1 minute ago, chukslegacy said:

Salado 0. Did you miss that part!

One TD called back because they couldn't line up correctly 14 weeks into the season (wide open receiver) . And another TD missed because the QB decided that throwing into double coverage was a better choice than that guy standing in the middle of the endzone all by himself. Not to mention that your offense is horrible. You guys get outside of your bubble, these teams are not in awe of the wos mystique and will expose your team for who they are this year instead of playing them like the 2015 or  2016 team. This version of wos is about 60% as good as those teams and those teams were not 40% better than any of the teams remaining. PG or Graham will donkey stomp wos this year.

55 minutes ago, CF21 said:

You must have watched it with your rose colored glasses on cause Salado had 170 total offense with 5 first downs. Now what were you spewing!!

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:05 AM, Steerman88 said:

I’m not here saying they are faster I’m just saying they have great speed at WR, Graham runs great timing routes and WR create a lot of space from the DB’s, as for Melissa there QB isn’t even on the same page as Graham’s. 

Sir that statement is filled with 100% Homerism! I dare say that after watching last weeks game, Lewis carried Melissa to the playoffs and in the playoffs. What's really scary is this kid is a sophomore. From what I see with Graham QB he is efficient and accurate. That being said he is not being harassed by the top rated D in 4A. This week will show you how good your QB is. Step right up and get your ticket to the Drove by the Grove show.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

You must have watched it with your rose colored glasses on cause Salado had 170 total offense with 5 first downs. Now what were you spewing!!

:munch: I sure hope y'all can make it to the party. I will buy you a coke in a souvenir cowboys cup after the game to help ease your pain. 

9 minutes ago, CF21 said:

:munch: I sure hope y'all can make it to the party. I will buy you a coke in a souvenir cowboys cup after the game to help ease your pain. 

you sound like PG in the finals is a given! Cant wait until Thursday to root on Graham! your story tale season ends this Thursday at Frisco!!