4A Div 2 Semifinal Pleasant Grove vs Graham

orangethunder1

Semi final in Frisco Star  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to the Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2017 at 12:30 AM

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

The tell tale of the game for me will be how good Graham's d-line is. They have a monster on the d-line as well (#99). That's the only thing that kept Celina in the game, was a play maker on the d-line (Roach #45). 

Anyone, ANYONE, heard of someone video streaming this online yet??

My understanding is that the two teams are in some kind of negotiating about a live stream.  I don't know any details about what that means specifically.

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

The tell tale of the game for me will be how good Graham's d-line is. They have a monster on the d-line as well (#99). That's the only thing that kept Celina in the game, was a play maker on the d-line (Roach #45). 

Haven’t heard of any stream online but you can get the radio call from the Graham homers online. HAHA! I will tell you that they are pretty hard to listen to. #71 on Graham’s D line is also very good. Probably the strongest kid on the team. Not very big but has a high motor!

15 minutes ago, steernation said:

Haven’t heard of any stream online but you can get the radio call from the Graham homers online. HAHA! I will tell you that they are pretty hard to listen to. #71 on Graham’s D line is also very good. Probably the strongest kid on the team. Not very big but has a high motor!

I think I'll put ya'll's in one ear and ours in the other and see who the king homer is:)

No doubt the Hawks are up for a challenge tomorrow. We are playing some great football and continue to get better every week. I think we continue our high level of play and take home the W. I understand Graham will have one of the best offenses we have seen but the Hawk D will rise to the occasion.

Graham 21

Hawks 42

4 minutes ago, PGDad said:

I think I'll put ya'll's in one ear and ours in the other and see who the king homer is:)

No doubt the Hawks are up for a challenge tomorrow. We are playing some great football and continue to get better every week. I think we continue our high level of play and take home the W. I understand Graham will have one of the best offenses we have seen but the Hawk D will rise to the occasion.

Graham 21

Hawks 42

Haha! I had to miss a couple of road games this year and listen on radio to the Graham feed. Had to start drinking after the first possession just to get thru it.

1 hour ago, steernation said:

ESPNTexarkana.com carries our home teams.
94.1 FM is only good for within 20-30 miles local, but the FREED AM Sports App has the FOX and ESPN games.

3 minutes ago, futfan said:

ESPNTexarkana.com carries our home teams.
94.1 FM is only good for within 20-30 miles local, but the FREED AM Sports App has the FOX and ESPN games.

It’s also on the Tune In app. 

Those guys y’all got do a really good job. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

NFHS just added it. http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/uil/5a90bf6728

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PGDad said:

Graham 21

Hawks 42

That sound about right to me  

PG 45

G- 28

I believe that this PG team is very special. The last time I saw this kind of "special" was the 2014 GIlmer team. Gilmer's offense was much more explosive, but PGs defense is better in my opinion. If PG plays to their potential, they will win this game by two scores. Special teams play for PG will need to be on point in order to control momentum, Graham has exceptional execution on their return game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I mean, I drove 2 hours to watch the blowout last week. This will be a lot better way of watching it ;)

I was not an english major, but I understand sentence structure. The subject in your second sentence refers back to the subject in your first sentence. It = the blowout. 

18 minutes ago, Gsquared said:

Its $ 9.99 a month.  The tickets at the Star are 15 bucks so you save money signing up with NFHS to watch the game and cancel your account after the game.

I'd gladly pay 15 to go, but when your boy is graduating college, no contest.
Hope to all go to the Final!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I mean, I drove 2 hours to watch the blowout last week. This will be a lot better way of watching it ;)

Ouch!!! That one hurt H3lRz0r....it’s your fault that a blow out happened last, if you’d just stayed home like I told ya! J/K.

We did get blown out! But hey, it is what it is, and PG is a darn good team! I’m just thankful that Melissa will still be loaded again next season for a good run. 

Give me PG 38-22.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NTXballgamer11 said:

Ouch!!! That one hurt H3lRz0r....it’s your fault that a blow out happened last, if you’d just stayed home like I told ya! J/K.

We did get blown out! But hey, it is what it is, and PG is a darn good team! I’m just thankful that Melissa will still be loaded again next season for a good run. 

Give me PG 38-22.

I know man. I can't watch a good football game. I said it before it started too lol. 

1 hour ago, CF21 said:

I was not an english major, but I understand sentence structure. The subject in your second sentence refers back to the subject in your first sentence. It = the blowout. 

Lol ding ding ding!!! Winner winner chicken dinner :D