4A Div 2 Semifinal Pleasant Grove vs Graham

orangethunder1

Semi final in Frisco Star  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to the Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2017 at 12:30 AM

16 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Classy. Thanks!! 

What os wrong with #99? He seemed to be pretty mad about something after the game?

Ill take this one.  # 77 flat wore him out, probably put him in a bit of a bad mood.  PG's 77 might have been the best player on the field.  I think # 79 got some of him too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Or it could be batlicker?

Who knows. Probably doesn’t even have a kid on the team just a resident in the slums from the way it looked. Several people that heard him just said don’t mind him. 

PG defense went to town. I saw some damn good coverage on the WR. And #40 wow a freshman. He’s legit and only gonna get bigger and better....

11 minutes ago, Gsquared said:

Ill take this one.  # 77 flat wore him out, probably put him in a bit of a bad mood.  PG's 77 might have been the best player on the field.  I think # 79 got some of him too. 

77 is a load, especially on defense. He was gettin doubled all night and cut through it like butter. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CardinalsRedRed said:

Anyone have video of that targeting hit? I never saw a replay and I didn’t think it was targeting when I saw it. 

Who has a kid on PG that has access to Hudl and can post that play??

Happened right in front of me and it did appear to be targeting. Not saying it was intentional or meant to be dirty. Luckily our WR stayed in the game.

7 minutes ago, steernation said:

Happened right in front of me and it did appear to be targeting. Not saying it was intentional or meant to be dirty. Luckily our WR stayed in the game.

That kid took a hell of a shot. It was pretty tough to see thatThat kid took a hell of a shot. It was pretty tough to see that

2 minutes ago, YourTypicalGrover said:

I'll text Zay. I bet he could get it to me.

Awesome. We had a guy tossed for targeting this year and it definitely was not targeting. After watching the video on my sons Hudl Still didn’t change my mind. Guess if they leave their feet and have a good hit a flag is thrown is my only guess. 

The only thing that was going to surprise me about this game was if PG lost. They seem to get better and better, even still. This was a 45-14 win with PG playing very sloppy as far as penalties go. I don't think they had a false start last week, and had 2 on the first drive this week. 

PG is just a very disciplined, great football team. They're not flashy. They have good speed, and execute so very well. Not only are the athletes good, but the coaches are as well. They called a heck of a game last week, both defensively and offensively. Everything they seemed to call was perfectly set up and dialed in. 

I continue to feel the same way about what #7 for Graham. I believe Tepper is re-evaluating what he said when saying he was the best athlete on the field. I was much more impressed with the Melissa QB last week. I understand they had a rough game, and played a great PG defense, but I'm not sure what everyone go in him as a poised QB. Posture wasn't the greatest, release wasn't very good, and you can tell he wasn't used to getting hit. I'm not knocking the kid, he's a stellar athlete, and when he drilled it, that ball was moving. Just not sure where everyone came up with best athlete on the field.

Congrats to Graham on a great season! Hopefully you guys will make another run next year!

I think this is a great testament to just how tough D7 and D8 are. I know most everyone here knows the caliber of teams in the area, but some doubt. PG is for real. I really don't see ANYBODY (that does not exclude West Orange-Stark) stopping them. They're a defensive coordinators nightmare, and have a great defense to boot. Still unwavering on the fact they have the best front 7 in 4AD2, and arguably the best offensive line. #77 is a beast. 

Can't wait to see you guys in Arlington next week! GO HAWKS!! BRING IT BACK!!

6 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

Not even a competition Graham was wayyyyyy over rated they are super slow!! I saw the Bushland film and thought they looked bad. Then I watched their HIGHLIGHTS and was scepticle. Turns out they were not even close to a challenge.  That QB for Graham just had a huge reality check and so did all those other super slow players for Graham. PG didn't even break a sweat to beat this wayyyyy over rated team. I am so ashamed that I doubted my team.. I should have known better!!

I wouldn't get to cocky just yet still have one more and if it's WOS y'all will definitely have your hands full. And I guess you can expect PG's toughest matchup on the yr in gm number 16. Nothing #### more than to be 15-0 and whooping everybody you have played so far and then BAM.......  You lose the main gm you have been battling for all season. But I think PG can win it as long as they don't let the Big Moment get to them. WOS has been in the spotlight before and knows what it takes to win that last gm. Hopefully PG can control their emptions!!!! We shall see good luck 

1 hour ago, CardinalsRedRed said:

Anyone have video of that targeting hit? I never saw a replay and I didn’t think it was targeting when I saw it. 

Who has a kid on PG that has access to Hudl and can post that play??

The video on 

the NFHS stream was on some kid in the stands on thatq play, couldnt see it.

1 hour ago, Gsquared said:

Like I said he would not be a factor with BIG NICK on him! I saw 99 and 71 get pounded the whole game. So much for that "Motor"  Toler, Fowler, and Gavriel punished them all night! That's almost 1000 pounds of linemen that are strong and athletic!

2 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Like I said he would not be a factor with BIG NICK on him! I saw 99 and 71 get pounded the whole game. So much for that "Motor"  Toler, Fowler, and Gavriel punished them all night! That's almost 1000 pounds of linemen that are strong and athletic!

You can get pounded and still have a motor. 

Rudy man Rudy.