4A Div 2 Semifinal Pleasant Grove vs Graham

orangethunder1

Semi final in Frisco Star  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to the Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2017 at 12:30 AM

13 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Hey fellas, 

I do want to say much respect to the Steers!

First time I saw a team come over and honor the opposing teams fight song!!

In turn the Grove came over and honored the Steers!

Great show of class and Morality by the steers!

*HATS OFF*

Yes that was pretty classy of them. All except for number 99. He walked away and couldn’t stand it. I guess there is a bad apples in every bunch. Other than him, Graham was very classy the kids were very respectful and I wish them the best. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

I'm well over it. We went 3-8....can't shine like that anyways. The man asked a question, I answered it. PG on the verge of winning their first title ever. I'd concentrate more on that than what us would have, could have beens are saying. Win with some dignity, for if you don't, people from your area won't have your back. Look around, all of east Texas is behind PG for the first time ever. Soak that up and enjoy it instead of acting like y'all ain't ever won anything before and end up making East Texans root against you.

+1000

5 minutes ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Yes that was pretty classy of them. All except for number 99. He walked away and couldn’t stand it. I guess there is a bad apples in every bunch. Other than him, Graham was very classy the kids were very respectful and I wish them the bestOther than him, Graham was very classy the kids were very respectful and I wish them the best

Sounds like great sportsmanship and tons of class! Don't judge 99 too harshly. A teenage kid in a big time game. I can't imagine how he feels after being on the losing end of a game this close to the big one.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, batmaker02 said:

Your the clown Hawknation... Total team effort offensively and defensively. No part was better the whole. Total team effort even from the backups that played valuable minutes.. So shout that out! Clown

No, I"m pretty sure you're the clown. You've been dogging everyone that's talked good about PG for weeks. Get over yourself. 

10 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Sounds like great sportsmanship and tons of class! Don't judge 99 too harshly. A teenage kid in a big time game. I can't imagine how he feels after being on the losing end of a game this close to the big one.

I'm saying. Emotions run high in a game like this. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel, even now lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Right' composure was starting to go out of the window.. The unsportsmanlike and the personal that were both enforced On the steers and then the Facemask it was coming undone for the steers. 

99 was extremely frustrated by the Hawks line. I mean watching that big of a player getting pancaked ..... That Hawks line is incredible!

6 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I agree with this a hundred percent. We'll never know what was going through his mind in the moment. That's a lot of emotion for an 17-18 year old kid to process, and so many young guys just don't have the emotional intelligence to handle such a heavy load this early in life. For what it's worth, #99 definitely gets benefit of the doubt from me. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

No, I"m pretty sure you're the clown. You've been dogging everyone that's talked good about PG for weeks. Get over yourself. 

6 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm saying. Emotions run high in a game like this. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel, even now lol. 

Mr. Irrelevant.. Rabbits trash!lol

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, YourTypicalGrover said:

The lack of respect for the Atlanta, Tatum, and Gladewater programs is letting your newness show. Anyone that's been paying attention for a while would show some respect to the teams that have given us a fair share of beat downs over the years.

And we're here to support y'all now that it's your time to be on top. Y'all bring it home to East Texas.

• Like 2

Score coulda been a lot worse for graham. We scored on our third play from scrimmage. Untouched jet sweep for 45 yards. Then a beautiful pass to 4 that was negated by penalty. I know I’m just being greedy now, but these boys took graham out back and showed them what east Texas football was about. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

And we're here to support y'all now that it's your time to be on top. Y'all bring it home to East Texas.

Been fun jabbing at you guys.  Get's the blood flowing.  No disrespect intended.  East Texas fans are the best. Just like family. We fight sometimes,  but we come together in the end!