4A Div 2 Semifinal Pleasant Grove vs Graham

orangethunder1

Semi final in Frisco Star  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to the Final?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2017 at 12:30 AM

24 minutes ago, HSfootballfan2345 said:

PG is having a good year but never have been a traditional power.

If they face WOS, they will see a different animal.

More that one poster has made the same kind of statement about PG and their own team this year, right before the PG freight train ran them over good.  Should be a great game if WOS makes it by Wimberley tonight.

40 minutes ago, HSfootballfan2345 said:

PG is having a good year but never have been a traditional power.

If they face WOS, they will see a different animal.

Do you think they haven't been traditional power schools? L-E? Gilmer? Tatum? Atlanta? Celina? Honestly, Spring Hill could have been the best team in our district if they had half the defense PG has. Their offense was the real deal. 

7 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Do you think they haven't been traditional power schools? L-E? Gilmer? Tatum? Atlanta? Celina? Honestly, Spring Hill could have been the best team in our district if they had half the defense PG has. Their offense was the real deal. 

/\ This right here!!

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Just wait until Tatum and Atlanta square off next year...😂😂😂

Ain't that the truth! Those Eagle fans might be nice to some of us now, but wait till next season. I have no doubt my friends from Tatum will be trash talking me & my team like never before and that goes for Atlanta, White Oak and everyone else in their way. They take no prisoners!

29 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Tbh Springhill would give a good show against every team PG has faced in the playoffs and could win them.

17 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I wouldn't put Atlanta as a traditional power school. Maybe in track but not football. Seeing PG play this season and throughout the playoff, they play together and have a good team but they are not unbeatable. You could also make a case that a lot of East Texas Powers are having down years. Traditionally PG has always been the bottom feeder in the Texarkana when it came to football so its good to see them win for a change, but don't put them in the category as a LE, Texas High, Gilmer, and other teams who traditionally has made noise year In/out coming out of east texas. And their road to the finals was fairly a cakewalk. Two Athletic teams they played, Tatum is basically having a down year and Melissa p[layed all sophomores. So I'm not on the bandwagon. it's good to see them win but having seen WOS and PG, WOS is the better team.

8 minutes ago, HSfootballfan2345 said:

I wouldn't put Atlanta as a traditional power school. Maybe in track but not football. Seeing PG play this season and throughout the playoff, they play together and have a good team but they are not unbeatable. You could also make a case that a lot of East Texas Powers are having down years. Traditionally PG has always been the bottom feeder in the Texarkana when it came to football so its good to see them win for a change, but don't put them in the category as a LE, Texas High, Gilmer, and other teams who traditionally has made noise year In/out coming out of east texas. And their road to the finals was fairly a cakewalk. Two Athletic teams they played, Tatum is basically having a down year and Melissa p[layed all sophomores. So I'm not on the bandwagon. it's good to see them win but having seen WOS and PG, WOS is the better team.

I like you. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HSfootballfan2345 said:

Atlanta has more wins than 2 other teams I had on that list. 4 rounds deep '14 & '15. '16 was a disaster. Not sure what happened there, and this year we tried to pick it back up, but fell short. Granted, we're moving down, we're still known for playing some dang good football. It's really tough to get to the big one in this region. You start naming powerhouse programs in 4A, you mention more from this region than anywhere else.

Celina wasn't near as bad as some think. They didn't have an awesome, but they had a heck of a d-line. Just ask Jasper. 

I mean, someone from region 3 saying PG had a cake walk is also kind of odd, in my opinion.