ctown94

Carthage vs La Vega  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-0) La Vega Pirates
    • (14-0) Carthage Bulldogs

10 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

1 day left for that Undefeated 14-0 Season. Tick tock

Meanwhile, those "Newer & Better Hendo Lions" are airing up roundballs as they stare blankly into space wondering How in The Heck they got SHUTOUT by those "lucky" Carthage Dawgs...😜💀💀💀💀💀

• Like 1

this is district of doom vs. centex clan.  we are hopeful that carthage will make us all look good and show we are the superior district.  like they did last year. carthage represents our district and deserves our support.   if the lions were playing tonight aint no way im rooting for lavega.  quite sure china spring would enjoy seeing lavega blow out carthage.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, coachkells said:

No problem,  I enjoyed it.  Hope you guys are eating crow later but I would be at all surprised if Carthage wins.  

We’ll all (fans of both schools) have a very fun afternoon and evening in Frisco.

We hope everyone gets to Frisco and back home safely and hope for no new injuries.

The Bulldogs are hopefully on the playoff road to state championship number six. It’s been a blessing and so much fun watching CHS over the last ten years. The Dawgs have had great teams and players. They’ve earned the trophies and yes, we’ve had some luck along the way - and there’s no shame in that. CS missing the field goal last year is the luck I’m referring to.

Also, Ebner cramping in Longview. I’m NOT saying CHS would’ve lost to HHS in the playoffs last year, because Ingram completely took that game over and the Dawgs won it. With that said, Ebner not being as productive helped just like in 2015 the dawgs had lots of debilitating injuries when we played LV in the semifinals, it’s football, injuries happen.

Go Dawgs and beat La Vega tonight!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Lion70 said:

I won't both are 14-0 and one is the Defending Champs

I was mainly talking about those that think Carthage is going to walk all over LV.  Those picking Carthage by more then 10.  90% haven't seen more then just highlights of this LV team.  In my honest opinion they are closer then most people on here think.