Carthage vs Waco La Vega at The Star Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:30 PM

ctown94

Carthage vs La Vega  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-0) La Vega Pirates
    • (14-0) Carthage Bulldogs

1 hour ago, bmoc said:

this is true but no one is gonna check out the teachers or bus drivers early.   some teachers have bus duty or car rider duty.  they are still on campus up to 30 after everyone else has gone.  some of these workers have not missed a game all year and now are forced to miss the most important game of the year.  just saying....

You right but hopefully they will make it to the game in a safe and timely manor 

On 12/11/2017 at 7:04 AM, Lion70 said:

I been pretty consistent on my take of not pulling for Carthage. I also couldn't care about Carthage. I really don't want them to add a ship to their massive collection nor take a part in making the carthage peeps 's heads bigger than they already are. 

I think the super has changed. We used to let out earlier, but you had tons of non-football parents complaining about having to get their kids early. I think that’s why he’s pushed back on early releases.

3 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

I think the super has changed. We used to let out earlier, but you had tons of non-football parents complaining about having to get their kids early. I think that’s why he’s pushed back on early releases.

Your right.   People enjoy having a free babysitter.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, oldwillie said:

Is Carthage home or visitor tonight?  Trying to figure out about where to enter the facility and park upon arrival.

Carthage is visitors...............Pretty sure Carthage was visitors last year as well, and that means sitting on the right side from where you enter the stadium

Let’s Go Dawgs!!!!!

sitting in parking lot waiting to go in. 

Turn the Dawgs loose, when you are penning cattle and one knot head decides to take off. You send the Dawgs. Well it is time to send the Dawgs and pen these pirates. 

Dawgs by 10

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

I pray for safe travel for fans and an injury free game.