Carthage vs Waco La Vega at The Star Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:30 PM

ctown94

Carthage vs La Vega  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (14-0) La Vega Pirates
    • (14-0) Carthage Bulldogs

8 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

If the Dawgs don’t turn the ball over in the first half, it is 35 to zip at half time. Gotta clean that up this week. The Dawg D proved they are the best defense in 4A. LeVega great team, but their giving up 9 points a game got blown out the water tonight. K Ingram had 210 yards rushing tonight. 

Didn't Carthage score two td's in the first half on LV turnovers?

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

BB8D0DA3-FDD1-44CA-8F7C-81703102CC32.jpeg

Just looking at the stats, you'd think LV wins, especially with those 4 turnovers.  Shows how good of an all-around team Carthage really is.  Congratulations Dawgs.  You guys and WOS continue to dominate.  Those of us that think we had a good season winning Dist & going 2 or 3 deep, are in awe.  No way can we imagine the ride you're on.  Enjoy it.  Relish it.  You're up in rarified air.  One more win!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Just looking at the stats, you'd think LV wins, especially with those 4 turnovers.  Shows how good of an all-around team Carthage really is.  Congratulations Dawgs.  You guys and WOS continue to dominate.  Those of us that think we had a good season winning Dist & going 2 or 3 deep, are in awe.  No way can we imagine the ride you're on.  Enjoy it.  Relish it.  You're up in rarified air.  One more win!

5 turnovers - 1 interception and 4 lost fumbles. 

34 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Thanks REB.... Six Flags doesn't have a ride as scarey as the one We rode last night!😱🤣👌

• LOL! 1

Congratulations to the Dawgs!! I’m from Lumberton, my wife graduated from Silsbee. So I follow Silsbee football pretty close as well and witnessed y’all slaughter them a few weeks ago. I instantly became a fan! One of the most balanced and efficient offenses I’ve seen at the high school level. I was hoping y’all would make it so i can have the chance to watch y’all again... I’ll be there supporting y’all next Friday, good luck!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1