6A Division II State Semi-Final: Longview (13-1) vs Hewitt Midway (14-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (13-1) vs Hewitt Midway Panthers (14-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Hewitt Midway in a close one
    • Hewitt Midway in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2017 at 12:00 AM

5 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Midway OL one of the best I've seen all year...3 FBS commits up front...really big and mobile group....TE is also committed to SMU...big challenge for the Longview D Line

Yeah we are told on a regular basis how talented the other side of the ball is...Klein Collins had d1 recruits all over the field, Jesuit had best offense in metroplex in 6a

we know who you will pick to win 

2 minutes ago, Lobouno said:

Yeah we are told on a regular basis how talented the other side of the ball is...Klein Collins had d1 recruits all over the field, Jesuit had best offense in metroplex in 6a

we know who you will pick to win 

and we know who you will pick to win also...lol

Just now, MattStepp said:

and we know who you will pick to win also...lol

i thought Klein Collins would beat us  i am not as big a homer for lobos as u think if I think we will lose I will say it 

we know midway is more talented and we are underdogs but in playoffs that is usually the case for us especially this deep 

I keep hearing midway has a weak secondary and if that is true we got a shot 

I wouldnt say the secondary is weak but thats the best way to attack them for sure...the Hodges kid is a playmaker and will probably wind up signing a FBS scholarship...Longview's D Line isn't that big and I think from a matchup standpoint thats the one matchup that would concern me

4 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I wouldnt say the secondary is weak but thats the best way to attack them for sure...the Hodges kid is a playmaker and will probably wind up signing a FBS scholarship...Longview's D Line isn't that big and I think from a matchup standpoint thats the one matchup that would concern me

midway oline can’t be much better than Klein Collins o line and after 1st qtr we held our own....midway qb is what scares he is just a play maker 

our defense is built on speed not size