6A Division II State Semi-Final: Longview (13-1) vs Hewitt Midway (14-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (13-1) vs Hewitt Midway Panthers (14-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Hewitt Midway in a close one
    • Hewitt Midway in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2017 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Longview is one of the best coached teams in the state. I feel for the kicker today at school. 

After hearing certain things from coaches & players, I'm not feeling anything for him. Glad he's graduating this season. Just feel bad for our seniors that won't get a chance at redemption.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, ANTI said:

We don't know that yet.

Remember..it's realignment year. Horn may get Home in 18' and we get home in 19'. Just depends on how things pan out...

Yea thats right.. realignment is going to cause musical chairs again. It gets to be a pain ever time they adjust it, but it benefits those who really belong in the lower classes.  A wait and see game now. 

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

After hearing certain things from coaches & players, I'm not feeling anything for him. Glad he's graduating this season. Just feel bad for our seniors that won't get a chance at redemption.

Yeah...people came in here butthurt over my comments the other night.

They don't know the things we know and I meant every word I said...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 85lobooldschool said:

07  Stats?   On all returning players? I tried to update after the game. 

I'll get around to updating on Thursday/Friday.

Only thing I have right now on returning guys is Haynes is at #4 overall in the touchdown pass department with 25. He's three behind 2nd, so he'll reach that most likely the 2nd week of the season if not the first. He's 37 off of Chumley for top spot, but I have no doubt he'll get there.

Finished the season 13 more than the next sophomore on the TD pass list in a single season.

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Maybe. You can probably piece together most of what they're talking about. Nothing big, but just attitudes of some players. 

I totally took it as he missed the field goal on purpose. 

On a side note about that last kick. Was it close? A coworker told me today he had some players tell him that they know for a fact he made it. I never saw a good angle on tv. Just thought it was interesting they would say that. 

• 4 weeks later...