Cowboys @ Raiders SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Cowboys vs Raiders  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2017 at 12:30 AM

23 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Cowboys keep it going.  Getting hot at the right time to make a run at the Super bowl.  Even Westhardy fan will become a believer yet.  Kirtsyfalcon already is.

Theyll be selling ice cream in hell before that happens.......lol...

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yea, looks like they are gonna run the table .... not!!!!!! :woot:

I think they can with the upcoming schedule, and the injury to Wentz.  This is the last game Zeke will be out, so he'll be well rested for the Seahawks and Eagles.  That's a plus if we beat the Seahawks, but I still only give the Cowboys a 10% chance to make the playoffs this year.  There are too many good teams in the NFC that have more favorable schedules than the Cowboys.  Even if we do make the playoffs and win the Wild Card depending on the matchup, I still think we lose in the Divisional playoff game.  We only have El Gran Jefe Rojo to blame, and Goodell.  

3 hours ago, bigj said:

Does anyone understand the NFL tiebreaker on 3 or more teams tied? 

I know that Atlanta has to lose two games, because they have the head to head advantage.  Carolina is almost a lock, and I think it goes by Conference record if they finish 10-6 and the Cowboys do.  We got some help from Carolina knocking down Green Bay and some help from Los Angeles.  Regardless we have to win out a 9-7 Cowboys won't make the playoffs.  

8 hours ago, bigj said:

Does anyone understand the NFL tiebreaker on 3 or more teams tied? 

You might call the UIL office in Austin they got some smart cookies down there. bet they can explain it to you even though this is pro.

or you could just wait one week and it will narrow down. the picture will be real clear two weeks from now if you can wait that long.