Kemp vs Brock

bluetopper

Kemp vs. Brock  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to state????

5 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Ive learned my lesson for 4 straight weeks on Kemp.....

Kemp by 3

I have watched Kemp in two playoff games. I too said they wouldn't win. But their defense just impress you. They shut MV down. Their D-line stays in the other teams backfield. The big linebacker just covers from sideline to sideline. They are not a flashy team at all. Offensively they just work hard. They bring their lunch pale and go to work. #5 is a workhorse running back. He not a real speedy back but somehow he just fast enough. They just play as a unit. The QB I think is weak but somehow he will make a play.  They have surprised me and would bet against them.

10 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

I have watched Kemp in two playoff games. I too said they wouldn't win. But their defense just impress you. They shut MV down. Their D-line stays in the other teams backfield. The big linebacker just covers from sideline to sideline. They are not a flashy team at all. Offensively they just work hard. They bring their lunch pale and go to work. #5 is a workhorse running back. He not a real speedy back but somehow he just fast enough. They just play as a unit. The QB I think is weak but somehow he will make a play.  They have surprised me and would bet against them.

Just think if they have had the QB of the past 3 years before he moved....that kid was something special.