Tenaha vs. Burton

GreezyChef

Tenaha vs Burton  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Tenaha rolls haven't exactly even heard of burton

Tenaha played Burton back in 2011, in semi-finals. Tenaha won 63-28. I remember Burton turned the ball over on their first three positions and Tenaha took advantage on all three. Tigers were up 21-0 in the 1st.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Doomer said:

Ol Burton might be feeling like theyz diving for pirranahs with beef-jerky swim suits. Tru-up

Doomer, what if a real tiger and a real panther was to meet up in a mud pit? A detailed description of how you see the event playing out would be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Doomer, what if a real tiger and a real panther was to meet up in a mud pit? A detailed description of how you see the event playing out would be appreciated. 

The panther runs its mouth and calls all of the tigers previous opponents "trash".  When in reality the panther has never seen an opponent anything like they're going to see Thursday.   

5 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Theyre certainly a mouthy and cocky bunch arent they.  

Yep. They seem to think Tenaha and all region III teams are lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut. I hate to wish my life away but I can't wait till Thursday. I feel like getting my place in the stands now!!

2 minutes ago, Grayghost said:

Yep. They seem to think Tenaha and all region III teams are lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut. I hate to wish my life away but I can't wait till Thursday. I feel like getting my place in the stands now!!

Yep.  Cant wait for Thursday.  The thing that got me was when he said Burtons o and d lines were better than ours.  Ok.  We'll see.

Two great teams that have accomplished much this season. Both schools deserve much respect. From this point on I refuse to speak in a manner that would tarnish either program. Ive already said enough here and other places. If Ive offended anyone then I apologize. 

From here on out I choose to let Tenaha's talk be done on the field Thursday.

14 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Panther is a black stealthy cat that would try to sneek up behind bigger striped cat and lunge to try to disable him from the back............only to get mud-stompded and dismantled by the Bengel, then prolly eaten. Tru-up

• Like 1