Tenaha vs. Burton

GreezyChef

Tenaha vs Burton  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Theirs a man from our area named Thomas Harvey. I believe hes a retired coach. Hes in his 70's but hes an extremely active guy kinda like ol Grayghost. Ive seen him at a lot of our games this year even though hes from Joaquin. So one night i asked him what he thought about Tenaha this season and he said "I really cant comment on the x's and o's, but I'm still a good judge of talent and athleticism and yall got it. This may be the most athletic small school Ive ever seen". To which I replied "what about Tenaha in 2011?" And he said "This team is the most athletic top to bottom yall have ever had" I just nodded my head yes and agreed.

On 12/14/2017 at 8:30 AM, Theophileous said:

I actually agree with you. My statements to GG on my threat was to keep the conversation about the game. I thought that's what these sites were about. Evidently you old guys are about mouthing off to each other and attacking anyone who isn't in your clique or new to the board. You want these sites to be exclusive clubs where  you talk about what you had for dinner, the beer you drink, and your "honey-do" chores. You can have it. I'm out!

Good luck to both Teneha and Burton. Safe trip to all the fans traveling to and from the game. May God bless all of you this Christmas Season and give you a prosperous New Year of health and happiness.

2017-12-15-11-08-45-.jpg

14 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Giles racked up 22 tackles this game.  He and Ashton combined for 38 tackles.  

Burton was a very good team.  Rolled up over 300 yards and 17 first downs.  The interceptions were just killers.   

Yeah, but 17 first downs and 568 yards trumps over 300 yards and 17 first downs. The devil made me do it, I just can't get over the Theophileous guy and his minions.