Highland Park Fighting Scots versus Denton Ryan Raiders, Friday, Dec. 15th, 2017

trueblue32

Sorry KirtFalcon, I'll do the thinning around here! D.Ryan is focused and QB Sanders 6'2"/195 is healthy.  He may start For OSU next year as dual threat freshman.   Revenge for last yrs. semi-loss will be too much for the Scottie's and JJ's grandson this year. You and I will watch him lift trophy on 12/23, betya a cold $10.00 beer!!

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, Babalouie said:

Sorry KirtFalcon, I'll do the thinning around here! D.Ryan is focused and QB Sanders 6'2"/195 is healthy.  He may start For OSU next year as dual threat freshman.   Revenge for last yrs. semi-loss will be too much for the Scottie's and JJ's grandson this year. You and I will watch him lift trophy on 12/23, betya a cold $10.00 beer!!

You know Jerruh has already paid off the refs ... Highland park wins again ...

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:13 PM, Babalouie said:

Son, I say son ... ifin  I tell you sumthin ... you best write it down and memorize it ... cause I'll be back later to school you on it .....:munch::woot:

26 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Son, I say son ... ifin  I tell you sumthin ... you best write it down and memorize it ... cause I'll be back later to school you on it .....:munch::woot:

Hold..... on...... there, Kirty, as I was listening to game, I kept thinking too bad Sanders can't play defense too.   But JJ's grandbaby was just too good.  Now lets see if he can double-down against Manvel.  Looks like we may have several back to backs ops......nice and juicy Quicks Draw!!!!!!