Stephenville Vs Kennedale

Jacketdawg

Stephenville vs Kennedale  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Stephenville Yellow Jackets
    • Kennedale Wildcats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2017 at 10:30 PM

33 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Toss up game . The winner is the underdog in the State Championship regardless who wins that one. 

This is not a toss up game.  Kennedale has a distinct advantage over Stephenville this week.  Stephenville is playing good football right now, but Kennedale will wear them out sometime in the 3rd quarter.  This is no disrespect to Stephenville, they deserve to be here... But they will be facing a team that makes very few mistakes, and when they do, they have the athletes to compensate for it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Was giving Ville the benefit of the doubt cause they are playing well and beat Argyle Kennedale is probably 2nd toughest team left. However I don't think they have enough for Carthage/Vega. 

Carthage/Vega/anyone can beat Kennedale if their front 7 + Safety is better than Kennedale's front 5+ 3 backs (this includes the QB)...  DBs are useless against Kennedale except when they need to chase someone down from behind :lol:  Trust me, i know this first hand

56 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Carthage/Vega/anyone can beat Kennedale if their front 7 + Safety is better than Kennedale's front 5+ 3 backs (this includes the QB)...  DBs are useless against Kennedale except when they need to chase someone down from behind :lol:  Trust me, i know this first hand

VILLE’s front 7 are very solid. Both LB’s are big strong and can tackle. Secondary are ball hawks. So if Kennedale elects to pass, it’s probably not in their favor. I look for this game to be a battle until late in the 3rd Qtr. VILLE’s D will get several stops on Kennedale’s offense which will put Kennedale in a hole they cannot clime out of. The VILLE’s  balanced spread will take control and force Kennedale out of their comfort zone. VILLE by 14

5 minutes ago, hollywood91 said:

VILLE’s front 7 are very solid. Both LB’s are big strong and can tackle. Secondary are ball hawks. So if Kennedale elects to pass, it’s probably not in their favor. I look for this game to be a battle until late in the 3rd Qtr. VILLE’s D will get several stops on Kennedale’s offense which will put Kennedale in a hole they cannot clime out of. The VILLE’s  balanced spread will take control and force Kennedale out of their comfort zone. VILLE by 14

This should be a very interesting game; I've heard little about either team, but if S'ville has true balance,  & The Championship Game comes down to Carthage vs Stephenville, it should be EPIC!!!

22 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Wow... a lot of Stephenville supporters... 3 weeks after no one gave them a chance against Argyle

1. If S'ville can beat Argyle they can beat Kennedale

2. Stephenville has been on this stage many, many times and they've usually won

3. Kennedale usually (always) stumps their toe in games like this