Tiger1995

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, bordertown said:

Makes it essentially a 5 team district and I would close the visitor concession stand when they come to town as you won’t have any sales.  Be interesting to see if DISD would appeal being in a district with Texarkana. Wonder how their superintendent voted on splitting 5A.

I think they would appeal and the fact that they would have to come out to Tyler.

11 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Here is what I have on my mock

District 8-5A Div II
Ennis
Corsicana
Royse City
North Forney
Forney
Greenville
Kaufman
Terrell

District 9-5A Div II
Nacogdoches
Mount Pleasant
Hallsville
Marshall
Whitehouse
Longview Pine Tree
Jacksonville
Sulphur Springs
Lindale

What is your mock for 5a D1 D8?

4 hours ago, buckeyebob said:

Gilmer  688

Pitt   646

Spring Hill   525

Liberty Eyleau   692

Pleasant Grove   671

Will the UIL find a 6th team to go with this group or will they go a different route and divide them up.

Doesn't look like Shill can catch a break, could they make a bargain to go easy on the others during golf season.

• LOL! 1

What do you guys think about this possibility.....

Region 2

District 5 - Aubrey, Caddo Mills, Nevada, Farmersville, Dallas Lincoln, Dallas Roosevelt

District 6 - Canton, Ferris, Wills Point, Brownsboro, Bullard, Rusk

District 7 - Gilmer, Spring Hill, Pittsburgh, Pleasant Grove, Liberty Eylau

District 8 - Jasper, Center, Huntington, Shepherd, Tarkington

Spring Hill needs to be in Class 3A-D1, and not Class 4A-D2! SH needs to be in the same district as Gladewater, White Oak, Jefferson, and Sabine! It would help on travel expenses, and would be better for rivalry purposes! It would just make better sense all around if we were out of Class 4A.......just my personal opinion!

I really wish that Spring Hill could move to another district! It always seems that we have the same record year in and year out, and nothing changes! We play a cupcake non-district schedule and win big, and then when district hits, we get slammed and go 0-5, and I am sick and tired of it! Yes, we had a pretty good run through district, meaning that we didn't get our tails kicked even though we lost every freaking game! Who knows, we'll see in February what the UIL has to say about it!

13 hours ago, HSFball07 said:

Looks pretty good!

I could see Daingerfield go to the North district and Frankston move East to Arp's district.

But I could see it this way too. 

Agreed and also wouldn’t be surprised to see Winona bump new Diana out too. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s99ctP7eKNZVahPMnLjoounC3NNMfiyj&usp=sharing

Saw this on another site and thought I would share for discussion.

I think it is pretty acurate, but i think the Center, Jasper, Huntington, Shepherd and Tarkington District goes North in Region 2.

I think Madiosnville goes West to the Waco/Temple area and that District is in Region 3.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

58 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Rather take my bumbs and bruises in non District to get me prepared for  the real games

There is a fine line between preparation and getting beat down. The thing is when you have never had any long term success, the wins are more important to the PROGRAM because the only way you learn how to win is by winning. Now before you go off on me, I'm not saying you schedule a bunch of cupcakes. But scheduling games that are competitive (but you should win) and winning those games is more important than anything.   

3 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

There is a fine line between preparation and getting beat down. The thing is when you have never had any long term success, the wins are more important to the PROGRAM because the only way you learn how to win is by winning. Now before you go off on me, I'm not saying you schedule a bunch of cupcakes. But scheduling games that are competitive (but you should win) and winning those games is more important than anything.   

You need at least 1 game against someone that can expose your weaknesses. 

• Tubaman2018 changed the title to 4A-2 Region 1: District 4
  • Mr. P unpinned and unpinned this topic
  • Mr. P locked this topic