Razorbacks 2018 Thread

6 hours ago, Hlion said:

Bad timing playing Auburn. Arkansas gotta get an upset over someone ( please don't let it be A&M next week) or they will be non existent in the sec race.

I would go ahead and say they are already nonexistent. Even if they somehow beat A&M.

Give Chad Morris some time. I think he is a great coach who just needs to get his kind of players there.

it's usually the idiots who scream the loudest. most Arkansas fans were expecting a down year ( maybe not this bad but expected bad), we knew how bare the cupboard was and that he needed a few recruiting cycles to get things where he needed to run his offense. I think this is the final game he gives an upperclassman a chance at QB and hopefully one of the freshmen or Hyatt will show signs of being a sec caliber QB. 

17 minutes ago, txk85 said:

it's usually the idiots who scream the loudest. most Arkansas fans were expecting a down year ( maybe not this bad but expected bad), we knew how bare the cupboard was and that he needed a few recruiting cycles to get things where he needed to run his offense. I think this is the final game he gives an upperclassman a chance at QB and hopefully one of the freshmen or Hyatt will show signs of being a sec caliber QB. 

He's starting Storey. Hopefully the WRs show better effort on their routes this game unlike the last one. 

23 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

He's starting Storey. Hopefully the WRs show better effort on their routes this game unlike the last one. 

yea I know. I think storey proved this year that he would make a really good fcs QB in the future.

17-0

I agree with Trey Biddy on this: Auburn has 8 drives in the first half, with 3 of them starting in Arkansas territory at the 27-, 2- and 9-yd lines...with 1 drive at the AU 45. Arkansas’ defense is playing well. Too many offensive penalties & mistakes and poor play on special teams. #wps 17-0 Auburn at the half.

• Mr. P locked this topic