Alto Head Coach

jacketgrad06

On 1/25/2018 at 4:42 PM, Cherokee603 said:

10 days??? Heck it'll be over by then and we will know.....I wanna know now!

Now that is not fair to the coaches applying. some do not want their present district to know they have applied.

IF the Name comes out too early too much negative stuff can be thrown out whether it is fake or partly true.

I tell you what go ahead and buy the fish or ? and you can get your name in the pot to throw his family a welcome dinner. Who you invite will be at your decission, so you can get your brownie points in first.

But whoever it is;  come out with full support with no negativity. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, sackem said:

Now that is not fair to the coaches applying. some do not want their present district to know they have applied.

IF the Name comes out too early too much negative stuff can be thrown out whether it is fake or partly true.

I tell you what go ahead and buy the fish or ? and you can get your name in the pot to throw his family a welcome dinner. Who you invite will be at your decission, so you can get your brownie points in first.

But whoever it is come out with full support with no negativity. 

Not comparing but kirbyville posted all applicants so is it really that big of a deal

I guess it's wrong to just be curious and the #### about a school knowing if they applied.....trust me someone knows if they want out or want a better job....you can't hate on a person for wanting to move up......and brownie points or welcome party idk what that's suppose to mean....but we all just wanna know and it's been a long couple months....u wouldn't be on this thread if you weren't curious

On 1/17/2018 at 5:47 PM, Cherokee603 said:

Dk how u got that impression out of what anyone has said, they don't have any particular person or persons....like I said before they are not saying anything....but I can guaruntee u that everyone is getting a fair shake, that's why you have interviews.....someone can go in there and blow there minds....and as far as the community I'm dumbfounded to where you got that???? Unless someone has told you something I'm not aware of but nothing cave dweller or alto44 or me have said anything to what you just posted

WHAT????.....My name gets posted for talking about the hiring of Alto Coach?????.......603.....you are correct ....and from what else has been said......probably good that NAMES stay "blank" or guess they could be like Dragnet..."The names have been changed to protect the innocent(those not chosen).....I'm just someone who knows the guys there in Alto....know who the kids are OR knew their dads and want THESE GUYS to be as successful as their dads were!!!!!.....

35 minutes ago, scatright said:

Alto should take a look at Brandon Easterly up in Pleasant Grove. D coordinator and a guy with head coaching experience who would do a great job there. Just a thought, especially if one of the Gambles isn't going to be looked at.

Well kinda late for them to take a look, suppose to be announcing around Monday Tuesday but I agree with you, I watched PG a few times in playoffs and the D was lights out, smash mouth.....i never heard his name so I doubt he applied......especially coming off of state, he would been in the mix....

2 hours ago, Cherokee603 said:

Well kinda late for them to take a look, suppose to be announcing around Monday Tuesday but I agree with you, I watched PG a few times in playoffs and the D was lights out, smash mouth.....i never heard his name so I doubt he applied......especially coming off of state, he would been in the mix....

He’s definitely one of the good ones. I doubt he’s in any hurry to leave pg anytime soon. He’s be on my wish list though