Star Wars news

Red90fly

29 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

You have to think at some point Disney will release the original unaltered trilogy on dvd/blu ray. 

It'll be part of a Boxed Set, probably at first. Original Trilogy, Pre-Trilogy, Rogue One, The Force Awakens, etc.

Of course, people are again talking about Machete Order, and how the new movies ("Force", "Rogue", etc) fit in...

https://www.t3.com/features/the-star-wars-machete-order-explained

5 hours ago, Red90fly said:

You have to think at some point Disney will release the original unaltered trilogy on dvd/blu ray. 

I sure hope so. Consider me among the few who are not enamored with the changes he keeps forcing on us. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to him cleaning things up or tightening the graphics, but this bull#### like this is ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Matthias said:

I sure hope so. Consider me among the few who are not enamored with the changes he keeps forcing on us. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to him cleaning things up or tightening the graphics, but this bull#### like this is ridiculous.

This was my favorite singer in all of the Star Wars movies....

• LOL! 1

I think anyone that spoils the movie before January 15th should be given a months suspension.  I plan on seeing it Tuesday, and I don't want to hear any spoilers.  I don't even want to know if people liked or hated it.  I think I'm going to like it no matter what.  I hope they make many more as long as possible.  Every sequel or prequel is going to make at least close to a billion dollars.  This franchise alone could keep Disney in the black for a very long time since ESPN has been draining them.  

On 12/15/2017 at 5:27 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I think anyone that spoils the movie before January 15th should be given a months suspension.  I plan on seeing it Tuesday, and I don't want to hear any spoilers.  I don't even want to know if people liked or hated it.  I think I'm going to like it no matter what.  I hope they make many more as long as possible.  Every sequel or prequel is going to make at least close to a billion dollars.  This franchise alone could keep Disney in the black for a very long time since ESPN has been draining them.  

In that case, I have a meme I will share on January 15...

5 hours ago, topher805 said:

In that case, I have a meme I will share on January 15...

This is one franchise that I know many people want to see it.  I think they should be able to without spoilers.  I plan to see it Tuesday morning, and I'm not reading any reviews or watching anymore trailers.  I want to see it with a fresh mind just like I did the first one.  The only reason we went to see it was because of the movie poster back in 1977.  I don't even remember this being on TV :  

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Without spoiling anything, I just have to say that this film was great.  Even the “kid characters” for child entertainment were enjoyable.  Go watch it

I want to talk about it so bad, but I'm still seeing that people haven't seen it yet.  2 weeks and counting is going to be hard.  

3 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Rogue One was original........I’m betting the Han Solo movie coming out next year is original.....I wish they’d use some of that originality in the main movies........

Rogue One was great, but not really original.... they just chose a random Star Wars book and made a movie :lol: 

20 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

That random book was more original than just remaking two of the original trilogy......

I think the problem they are running into is that they still have too many of the key Old characters... 

kill off Leia, Chewy, r2d2, c3po and we have ourselves some people who can be original