Tenaha vs Muenster

GreezyChef

Tenaha vs Muenster   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2017 at 04:30 PM

On 12/16/2017 at 6:43 PM, Crawford said:

1. Tenaha don't have much of a defense, (probably one of the worst y'all will play against)

2. They haven't been able to run the ball very successfully all season. (About as bad as Joaquin's running game)

3. Overall Tenaha is a tiny team. They average about 128 lb at best

Lol

14 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Theyve said that about every team from Cooke county that Tenaha has ever played.   So far, we're about 0-5 in those games.

I think we can win.  Maybe its just nerves, but its very hard to take a team like muenster lightly. They finished 2017 by winning state in basketball,  then reeled off 17 straight to win it in baseball.   Dont be fooled,  they got athletes.  

Hey Greezy, I read somewhere, maybe the other board, that you said you had made some trips through Muenster recently.... like during the summer. What were you doing in Muenster? Had I known you were in Muenster I would have met you and bought your lunch.

4 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

Hey Greezy, I read somewhere, maybe the other board, that you said you had made some trips through Muenster recently.... like during the summer. What were you doing in Muenster? Had I known you were in Muenster I would have met you and bought your lunch.

I take 82 across texas on my way to Pikes Peak.  

5 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Oh brother, Ive been so disappointed by the way our fans are acting on the app that I uninstalled it 2 days ago.  Sorry, were not all like that.  Its gotten pretty silly.

I'm with you.  It can be entertaining and good for a laugh sometimes, but a lot of guys on there (from multiple schools) are idiots and some of the provocative/troll'ish/un-informed comments cancel out the legit football discussion for me.  I'm all for some good-natured trash talk, but some on there take it way too far.

After the Mart game I'm uninstalling it as well.  My youngest graduates this spring so my interest in h.s. football will diminish enough to where I won't need or want to look at that app.  I'll get my fix here or 2A football.

1 hour ago, Matthias said:

It's funny...  whenever people complain about mods on this or other message boards, I immediately think of the Fox Sports Southwest app. 

Its a free for all.  Or F-F-A if you into FPS's.  Personally I prefer TDM on FPS's but whatever.  A little FFA is fun every now and then.  Especially if the lobby is full of youngsters.   Always enjoy pwning youngsters and makinem rage.

11 hours ago, Greezychef said:

I take 82 across texas on my way to Pikes Peak.  

Cool

11 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Oh brother, Ive been so disappointed by the way our fans are acting on the app that I uninstalled it 2 days ago.  Sorry, were not all like that.  Its gotten pretty silly.

Man, don't worry about that. Honestly, I never have been on that app and do not intend to ever do so..... don't really care for apps anyhow. probably most of those people are not from Tenaha or Muenster anyway. Bandwagon jumpers misrepresent... on the other board, sure you seen it, there is a thread that has been up since the first two or three weeks of the year saying Muenster is going to be the 2AD2 champs..... granted that guy is not from Muenster, and at least he admits it, but it is still embarrassing. As for Tenaha fans, I heard nothing but great things from Muenster people who were at our game with you two years ago... have not heard a negative thing, and that is rare. When you play a team with class, you look forward to it, imo.  asnd there is always one - and maybe even 2 or three - in every town that provide the drama with xtracurricular mouthing. classlessness is unbecoming, especially over something as trivial as a football game played by teenage kids.

18 hours ago, wtxfootball said:

Will be a really close game i think. Muenster has had a WAY harder playoff schedule. But it's hard to bet against Teneha. Picking Muenster just cause I want them to win lol. 

We have had a rough ride, no doubt... Petrolia was tough because that was a grudge match... they always play us tough and physical... other than that, it was Iraan, Munday, Albany, and Wellington. Iraan, the team that lost in the state title game last year was the weak link. still cannot believe we beat Wellington. Wellington had a huge line... tons of speed in the backfield and receivers... They were much bigger and faster than us, no doubt. don't know how we beat them. do not believe in luck, so I will say we got fortunate. Anybody from Muenster if they are being honest will agree... only thing I can think of is that our boys willed themselves to win... it is that Kraut mentality - stubborn and hardheaded.... the same reason that our blond-headed, blue-eyed young women go and marry men not from Muenster, and then make them move back to Muenster. hahaha

2 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

Cool

Man, don't worry about that. Honestly, I never have been on that app and do not intend to ever do so..... don't really care for apps anyhow. probably most of those people are not from Tenaha or Muenster anyway. Bandwagon jumpers misrepresent... on the other board, sure you seen it, there is a thread that has been up since the first two or three weeks of the year saying Muenster is going to be the 2AD2 champs..... granted that guy is not from Muenster, and at least he admits it, but it is still embarrassing. As for Tenaha fans, I heard nothing but great things from Muenster people who were at our game with you two years ago... have not heard a negative thing, and that is rare. When you play a team with class, you look forward to it, imo.  asnd there is always one - and maybe even 2 or three - in every town that provide the drama with xtracurricular mouthing. classlessness is unbecoming, especially over something as trivial as a football game played by teenage kids.

Cupped ya.  

2 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

We have had a rough ride, no doubt... Petrolia was tough because that was a grudge match... they always play us tough and physical... other than that, it was Iraan, Munday, Albany, and Wellington. Iraan, the team that lost in the state title game last year was the weak link. still cannot believe we beat Wellington. Wellington had a huge line... tons of speed in the backfield and receivers... They were much bigger and faster than us, no doubt. don't know how we beat them. do not believe in luck, so I will say we got fortunate. Anybody from Muenster if they are being honest will agree... only thing I can think of is that our boys willed themselves to win... it is that Kraut mentality - stubborn and hardheaded.... the same reason that our blond-headed, blue-eyed young women go and marry men not from Muenster, and then make them move back to Muenster. hahaha

Yeah I had been sleeping on Muenster. I thought Albany would beat you guys. I thought Wellington would beat whoever won between y'all and Albany seeing how they only lost to Childress by 1. I'm done picking against y'all haha. 

Not unusual to have a team that could probably win up a Div or two.  I think Tenaha this year is one of those.  Carthage may be also, but having to go against Aledo or College Station, that's a load, even for the Dawgs.