Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

PG has been hearing the same smack evey week. 

Every week we have showed up, and silenced the homers, and made believers of the skeptics.

I know WOS won State the past two years, but this is not the last two years,

The Hawks have been living up to the standard every week. 

Just because one or two homers come on and declare the Mustangs sure fire threepeat winners, I am not buying.

we all know you few are loyal to your team, as we are to ours. So just because you call them the Chain Gang, I am not going to believe WOS can win until the scoreboard shows more points for you when it shows time is up.

So, i will just declare the obvious, we think we will beat "the man", and I really hope we both show up with all our players, and healthy from the kickoff to the end. 

We are heading for Dallas!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, futfan said:

PG has been hearing the same smack evey week. 

Every week we have showed up, and silenced the homers, and made believers of the skeptics.

I know WOS won State the past two years, but this is not the last two years,

The Hawks have been living up to the standard every week. 

Just because one or two homers come on and declare the Mustangs sure fire threepeat winners, I am not buying.

we all know you few are loyal to your team, as we are to ours. So just because you call them the Chain Gang, I am not going to believe WOS can win until the scoreboard shows more points for you when it shows time is up.

So, i will just declare the obvious, we think we will beat "the man", and I really hope we both show up with all our players, and healthy from the kickoff to the end. 

We are heading for Dallas!

Yes indeed! It should be interesting! To all you other homies watching your junior homies play basketball. " maybe next year!