Pleasant Grove vs WOS state final

orangethunder1

Pleasant Grove vs WOS  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• (15-0) Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • (13-0) West Orange-Stark Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2017 at 08:00 PM

1 hour ago, chukslegacy said:

I will remind you of this Friday evening!

At first I thought you were just trash talking to get a rise but now I see you actually beleive PG isn't a threat at all. Lol boy, oh boy, you're in for a big surprise. I can understand how winning back to back titles can make you feel like your boys are invincible.....I been there, but the mighty, can and often do, fall. WO-S is a dang good program and has a pretty dad gum good football team.....but if you think for a second that PG will be any sort of a pushover,  you sir are sadly mistaken. PG fans are doing a lot of chest beating so i could understand your skepticism, but from a nuetral fan's perspective, it comes with good reason. They are an extremely talented football team with drive and motivation. Gonna be a much different squad than you're expecting to see.

53 minutes ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

Jw what happened to WOS the last time they played an BEAST TEXAS team in a state game?

That was a great game with WOS dominating the first half against Gilmer. Epic comeback with Kris Boyd pulling off the miracle with no time on the clock. One of the best high school games I've seen. Hopefully,  this one is similar and goes down to the last possession. 

4 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

They made the halftime adjustments, the other team fall apart because of those adjustments. 

Fell apart? Were you there. Gilmer won on a last second miraculous play. I agree the better Coach was on the Gilmer sideline.

Just now, eagle34 said:

Fell apart? Were you there. Gilmer won on a last second miraculous play. I agree the better Coach was on the Gilmer sideline.

Yes fell apart. I watched the whole game. I thought it was over at the half, even after the Thompson return was called back. Wos had a 25-7 lead. 

Won on last second play? Um Gilmer won by 10 bud, did you watch the game? 

22 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

You are confused. Kris Boyd won the Gladewater game in the third round that year at Lobo Stadium in Longview with a 23-yard TD run on a draw play with nine seconds left.

1 minute ago, 36gut said:

You are confused. Kris Boyd won the Gladewater game in the third round that year at Lobo Stadium in Longview with a 23-yard TD run on a draw play with nine seconds left.

Yes he did, but they are talking about the Gilmer/WOS SC game. No need to bring the Bears into this conversation. Talk of that game could really derail this thread, so let's keep the talk about PG/WOS. Lol

• Like 1